• Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty

posted by lenny019 on 06/02/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks gorgeous with a variety of clothing. Always get compliments whenever I wear it out. It's definitely a statement piece. It's made of metal and durable, but not exactly heavy. Doesn't look like it will break very easily.
    Cons:
    Only downside is that upon closer inspection, it does look a little cheaper... but that's a very minor complaint, honestly.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty decent quality

posted by lenny019 on 06/02/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Charges my phone up at least 2x usually. It's not exactly the fastest at charging my phone, but honestly you can't go wrong with the price. You're getting 10,400 mAh for less than 30$... Generally speaking, I can only find maybe 5,000 mAh in N.A. for 30$. I...
    Cons:
    The interchangeable heads and the cord it comes with is pretty crappy. For one, they're easy to lose and secondly, since the co...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just like the original!

posted by lenny019 on 09/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - JUST as effective as the ones you see on T.V./at pet stores - Gets rid of hair from the bottom coat! - Amazing amounts of hair removed! - Feels like the original with good build quality - The steel combs don't seem to be getting dull even with almost a ...
    Cons:
    - NONE! (except maybe that there was a vacuum attachment so I wouldn't have to catch all the flying hair that is released ... j...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty darn good

posted by lenny019 on 09/24/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Cheap - Heavy duty (even though NOT steel) - Holds down all the string with an even force - Works like the capos you can buy at music stores for 2x-3x the price
    Cons:
    - It's not steel but a heavy duty plastic (doesn't really affect the effectiveness though) - Mine arrived with a little rust on...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad for the price

posted by lenny019 on 07/27/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's exactly what you need if you need a data cable for your HTC or any other phone that uses a micro USB cable to charge. Good as a spare or as a replacement.
    Cons:
    The only issue I had with mine was that I accidentally dropped my phone while the cord was attached to it. As a result, the met...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections