• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to use bright light

posted by liam1046 on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright light, the styling is nice and good for star wars fans. Its cheap enough to throw in to round off any orders, it will light up a room enough in an emergency if thats what you're using it for. I just use it for fun, its a mini lightsaber after all.
    Cons:
    There are no cons that I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solid Spear

posted by liam1046 on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent long reach gig style spear. 4 sharp prongs, good and well formed barbs, solid shaft that extends to nearly 6 foot long. The telescopic design is nice, and by twisting when extended the sections can be locked in place for spearing.
    Cons:
    I question the steel quality of something this cheap, not that it wont be strong enough to catch fish, but I worry that it will...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Colour variable...

posted by liam1046 on 12/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Not much to say, this is my second buy of this grinder and I already gave it a glowing review. Its sturdy, all metal, magnetic and functional. The second purchase was a gift to a friend, and it arrived with a pink second section instead of silver. Totally c...
    Cons:
    Colours seemingly variable, but if aesthetics arent an important factor in choosing a grinder its no big issue. I was just expe...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice watch for the lady in your life

posted by liam1046 on 12/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -nice design -long chain -does what its supposed to do What else can be said about it? It seems good value considering a similar one cost 5 times as much on the high street.
    Cons:
    Arrived with a crack on the watch screen. This did not happen during shipping as the screen was protected by the locket door. D...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by liam1046 on 06/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -It does its job well, as both a pipe and in its disguise as a lighter. Really looks completely normal. -Chamber inside with good rubber seal around it, allows for easy cleaning of tars and resins later. -The whole stem and chamber section is great, it co...
    Cons:
    -The stem tends to rattle around, can be annoying. -The threads that attach the stem to the chamber arent really the best, the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful and accurate

posted by liam1046 on 06/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -This item is easily worth many times the price, and I have seen a near identical one cost almost 8 times as much, so really this cant be beat -It comes with batteries, and AAA are easy to find in any shop. No searching for hard to find oddly-sized cells. -...
    Cons:
    -This scale needs to be set on a flat stable surface, not the palm of your hand, or the weight can be out by as much as 0.5g or...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by liam1046 on 06/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -Very fast delivery -Solidly built torch, build quality seems excellent -Flame is strong and hot -Seems to have large fuel capacity and lasts a long time on a full tank -Easily adjusted flame size -Has a lock for safety -Great presentation box -Rubber stand...
    Cons:
    -No way to see into the fuel tank when filling, but thats a small concern. Cant see exactly how much fuel is left either, but i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice!

posted by liam1046 on 06/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -Its a bargain for a magnetic grinder with a kief catcher, these things cost way more in shops -This one is pocket sized (I didnt read dimensions, not complaining though, its great) -All metal construction, feels very solid -Magnetic top -Hash press seems l...
    Cons:
    There are few downsides, as with all items. -Small, so perfect for most situations, but not for occasions when you have to grin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well

posted by liam1046 on 05/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Cheap as chips -It does exactly what its supposed to -Batteries seem to last a long time, as does the ink -I'm not certain, but it seems to be waterproof too. I wrote on the desk then wiped with a damp cloth a few times. Next day the writing was still ther...
    Cons:
    -None, does what it is expected to do and does it to satisfaction.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice pipe

posted by liam1046 on 05/21/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Very small, doesnt look like a pipe -Friends all love it -Great colour, green for greens ;) -Solidly put together, I've read a few reports of bad build quality/non airtight/weak threads, and I have experienced NONE of these problems. Works straight away, i...
    Cons:
    -Small. Whilst its a good thing, its also a bad thing. Takes a long time to smoke any significant amount, and doesnt seem to be...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections