• Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Another decient pick from DX

posted by littlejohn411 on 07/24/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It works well and the price is very good. Comes in a nice plastic case that will fit many other picks along with this one.
    Cons:
    I have only used it a few times on one of my practice locks and so far so good but the disk manipulator(square lock on end)look...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Love this set!

posted by littlejohn411 on 07/24/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These work and work great! The handles are dipped not shrink wrap like other picks on this site,they are the perfect shape ,size and very comfortable. Very well made with a good selection of different styles. I have a few of this style tension wrench and l...
    Cons:
    Shipped in a different style case.Not really a con to me,I like it better than the one shown but others my complain.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wow,This set will go in my van.

posted by littlejohn411 on 07/16/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The price,it's worth it all day long. The quality,These are some of the nicest picks I own and I own over 75 sets. The selection, Hard to find such a complete and versatile set.
    Cons:
    As with all imports that I've purchased the tension wrenches are all very thick and will need to be ground to fit some locks.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works good but kind of big and a pain to use

posted by littlejohn411 on 07/08/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It works and works very well,zooms quite far and is very clear. I have the first gen Iphone and it fit like a glove. The price is fair compared to others I've seen
    Cons:
    As I expected before even ordering the litte plastic c clip that holds the lens on broke off as soon as I put it in my pocket,I...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty cool but I don't know about useable

Pros:
    The reel is well built and very nice,I was impressed.The little keychain reel is nice as well.
    Cons:
    The Rod is nice but very thin and i'm not sure about what kind of weight it will handle. The color,,,It's not as nice as maybe ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not a bad set for the money

Pros:
    These are pretty nice for cheap importsand the price is very good. The handles are comfortable and the picks vary in thickness as they should.
    Cons:
    I wouldn't be to hard on them,the handles look like they could break if over torqued. The tension wrench is a joke,the chances ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice tool but will need some tweeking.

posted by littlejohn411 on 06/27/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Does what it's supposed to do. Good price compered to similar tools. Solid,well made,a must have tool.
    Cons:
    I did have to tweak the spring to keep it from poping out of place all the time.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome price for this tool!

posted by littlejohn411 on 06/26/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Picks seven pin tubular locks in seconds. Has a really nice reset feature not found in picks costing twice as much. Comes with soft case and depth key for cutting by code. After picking you can lock the pins and use the tool as a key or use it to make a dup...
    Cons:
    I don't see any.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This product has been shipping with bad batteries

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    When you get it to work you will love it. It opens most locks in seconds. It's pretty sturdy and very easy to adjust the length of travel on the pick.
    Cons:
    As stated from other reviews this has been shipping with bad batteries so expect to have to Mod this or just don't buy it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well worth the price!

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Cuts keys so well they look like origionals. Price is very fair compared to other tools in this field. Quality is excellent.
    Cons:
    The graduation marks are pretty much useless as the key covers them,no spacing marks.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections