• Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and cheap!

posted by lonewolf006 on 04/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap and fits very nicely into the DS. The outside build quality is good. The black matches the black of the DS Lite. Works with DS games that are compatible with rumble, and is detected in the DS as an options pak, just like the official rumble pa...
    Cons:
    I ordered two and one of them was defective (not working at all).
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great small size!

posted by lonewolf006 on 02/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It really is the smallest I've ever seen, much smaller than other ones that claim to be the smallest! It seems sturdy and the cap that comes with it is very handy. The blue LED is a nice touch too!
    Cons:
    It is very very small, so if you are one to lose things it probably isn't very good for you. I use mine in my car stereo and I ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for the job

posted by lonewolf006 on 02/23/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    There isn't really a lot to say about this product. It's just like the original part and does the job just as well. It's perfect for repairing DS Lites that have come to you with a broken hinge, because many people often will lose the hinge shaft in the bre...
    Cons:
    There aren't really any cons. It looks and feels just like the original. It's sturdy and works well. I can't fault it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and Good!

posted by lonewolf006 on 02/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great price (even though it may fluctuate, I think it is still very cheap compared to other places), and you get two pairs for such a great price! The 3d works great, I tried it out on 3d Youtube videos and my boyfriend uses them for 3d gaming on his comput...
    Cons:
    Some of the cardboard is sharp and digs into the top of my ears, but this wouldn't be a problem for everyone.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good case, but some issues

posted by lonewolf006 on 02/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Pros: 1. The price is reasonable 2. The outer plates are just like the original white 3. Ho-oh and Lugia are AWESOME! 4. Good fit and nice build quality 5. Comes with all the bits and pieces
    Cons:
    Cons: 1. The inner plates are a sort of dirty white, unlike the original shells 2. Ho-oh and Lugia, as mentioned in the previ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect!

posted by lonewolf006 on 12/28/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Overall great reader, does what it says and is small and looks great! The blue led is a plus!
    Cons:
    Be careful to put the MicroSD card in the bottom end of the USB (different to normal!). It wasn't a problem for me because I al...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cheap replacement

posted by lonewolf006 on 11/04/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Totally cheap and an essential part to fix your DS Lite if the touch function is not working.
    Cons:
    I rated the Ease of Use slightly lower because they can be a pain to install. This is not a fault of the product itself, but of...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice casing

posted by lonewolf006 on 11/02/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Overall a really nice shell. I got it as a present for a Naruto fan and I'm sure he is going to love it. The build quality of most of the parts is very good and it comes with everything you need. The logo on top is very well done.
    Cons:
    I didn't think the inside parts of the shell or the buttons (especially L and R) were as good a quality as the rest of the part...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Replacement Screen

posted by lonewolf006 on 09/19/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Overall a great screen. Just like the original. Should be exactly what you expect to receive.
    Cons:
    As someone has mentioned in the discussion forums, there was no protective film over the screen. Mine wasn't covered in fingerp...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesomest Looking DS Lite Case!

posted by lonewolf006 on 03/23/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    --Looks so awesome! --All the parts needed are there! --Did I mention it looks absolutely awesome?
    Cons:
    --The screws it comes with are rubbish, and you will need to use your old original screws and work them into the tight holes --...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections