• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    christmas lights

posted by lucho291075 on 12/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    good product, it arrived on time by the tree. it is made of light plastic, flexible enough to put in the tree. it was just like the prouct description.
    Cons:
    i needed to use an adapter to plug. maybe it could have been offered with several plug options so you can choose the right one ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    lots of screws!

Pros:
    it came with the complete set of screws for iPhone 4 but i used to repair and replace lost screws from my iPhone 3G...it worked the same.
    Cons:
    no cons identified for this product so far since it covered my needs...are just screws! nothing negative to say about it.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent repair kit for iPhone

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    really good set of tools and very easy to use. I was able to open the device without breaking any part with this set...
    Cons:
    I only used the screw driver, and 2 other tools. it could be accompaigned with a manual or some drawings on how to use and what...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    repair part metal middle plate

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this part because I saw in a review that I would need when replacing touch screen and LCD...you don't need it. although it made thing easier, you can reuse the old middle plate without problems...just need to separate from the old LCD display..
    Cons:
    no major comments to cons...i could have used the old one...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good replacement part - like original

Pros:
    The product is the same quality than original.size is the same so it is very easy to replace the old one by this new one product. the product arrived in very good conditions. easy to mount and replace. the touch screen works perfectly altough I considered i...
    Cons:
    I do not see to much cons in this product. it is what i was expecting to be. maybe it is somewhat expensive comparing with othe...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good and practical product!

posted by lucho291075 on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it is a good product overall. easy to use. just plug and play. it is self instructive. even the kids have learned how to easily switch between signals and use it properly.
    Cons:
    the quality of the conectors is not the best. it works fine but I am used to see more robust conectors for the video and audio ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good easy to use product

Pros:
    fininshing is very good and overall it fits very well on my iPod. it fits perfectly on it. soft and easy to mount on the iPod. keeps clear the hole for earphones plug.
    Cons:
    I have a red iPod and the color is not exactly the same tone as the device. it is somewhat lighter...but who does care about it...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    one of the best products I ever bought from DX

Pros:
    It has a blue backlight display that makes it really legible. It keeps the weighed value fixed on the display once measured, until next use. Really easy to use device. You can also switch between various units, kgs, lb, oz... Good quality plastic casing. Ve...
    Cons:
    You would need to add something when weighing heavy bags or the holder will hurt you. I have not used yet with very heavy 40kgs...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product overall!!!

posted by lucho291075 on 10/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Plug & play device. Easy to use. As soon as it arrives, I plugged a 2Mb memory stick and my iPod nano and it started to work immediatelly!. Output volume is also very good. Distortion is acceptable even at max level. Good product finishing in plate color.
    Cons:
    Remote control does not really control the iPod, like all the music equipment that comes with the dock, it only skip back and f...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections