• Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exactly what I expected

posted by luiz999 on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I compared the measure with another digital vernier caliper and the measure is almost the same with + / - .01 mm of difference, almost nothing. I'm very happy with it. I keep measuring every thing with this and is of great trust the measurements. It came wi...
    Cons:
    may be the battery will die in a short time but that's not a problem because you can change it very easily with another one so ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent product

posted by luiz999 on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Is like the original, grat quality. Is hard to brake and looks really nice. the color is great, if it gets dirty you will not even notice it. the size is exactly the needed, not sure if is the same of the original but I think it is and with this you can pla...
    Cons:
    there's no really any cons. I'm very happy with this wheel
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent solution for cheap media player

posted by luiz999 on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excelent device. Plays almost all video formats like .avi .mp4 .mkv .ogg, netflix, youtube etc. It's easy to use and very intuitive. It has many languajes and can be connected to the HDMI port without problems. I use a wireless keyboard and mouse and my TV ...
    Cons:
    I can't make it work with the RCA TV's, is not a big problem because my tv has HDMI but can't be used on older tv's
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections