• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super Mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapter Dongle

posted by luke-459 on 12/15/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Having bopught this unit purely for the purpose of putting it in my Eeepc 701 to get BT functionality. The unit works pefectly and as described. It has an always on flashing soft green LED to let you know the device is receiving power. I've had no problems ...
    Cons:
    its not free ??? build qualaty is not good, but its now wrapped in ducttape, and and inside my eee
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    7" Shock Resistant Protective Carrying Bag

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    + Werry good quality + Good zipper + Inner textile is werry good for your new shiny UMPC + Handy to take with you where ever you want + Will fit allmost any < 9 inch UMPC on the market + Ridiculously cheap
    Cons:
    nothing realy... other than not having heaps of colours. that would be cool, maybe a blue ?? as that would go well with my eee
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Digital Compact LCD Thermometer

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    its a Digital Compact LCD Thermometer its cheep its ssmall its great for what i want it for.
    Cons:
    it doesnt offer any memory and can be kind of slow to update. it in not white so i will have to paint it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best stuff around

Pros:
    Looks nice. I liked the around your neck wire, where the right side is longer than the left. Great quality of sound in my opinion, better then some of the ones I bought from DX which are too amplified and I would have to keep it at the lowest setting. Looks...
    Cons:
    The right earphone has longer cord than the left one by about a foot. This configuration may be desireable to some people, but ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    its black!

posted by luke-459 on 12/13/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice and sharp. Looks really good. The handle and the blade look really sturdy and there are no chips. wont pop out easly
    Cons:
    it can be very dificult to open. looks like a military weapon ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    sony!!!

posted by luke-459 on 08/06/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    as normal ( 4th time buying them ) there fantastic. they truely are. i love them they sound soo good. i have to take public transport and i hate it so much. but this is very good as it blocks so much sound out
    Cons:
    it comes with only one size of head phones things ............... the white things ............ there made out of rubber .... ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SMALL!!!!!!

Pros:
    Well first of all, It's so little which is good for me!. I can attach it to my keychains and it's with me to go. it looks good with my white laptop (macbook) my white headphones ( the sony ones they sell here) its nice. i am useing a old 512mb card that ca...
    Cons:
    when you put it in a usb port on my laptop its upside down ... all the laptops i have put it in (4) there all upside down ... w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    chuck nun ?

Pros:
    its 1/2 the price of a nunchuck at jb-hifi. the build is ok.... it does its job it works . it plugs in it is cheep i like it :) i should buy some more its much cheeper than what you can get here normlay
    Cons:
    the screws are diffrent to a normal nunchuck the plug is stiff the stick can be clicked in ( like on a ps2/ps3 /xbox/xbox360 ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OMG ITS PINK

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A great case for a great price. I dropped my ipod and this case protected it, not a scratch, nothing, my ipod wasnt damaged in any way. nor the case. access to all buttons, usb port, headphone plug, hold switch. looks cool. i love the pink !!! it makes my...
    Cons:
    not one at all i love it so much its so cool i have now orderd more !!!!!!!!!!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Trendy Stereo Earphone SY-E11

Pros:
    nice looking cheep sony branding they sound very good :) i have been selling these to my mates for $5 each :)
    Cons:
    The excessive resonance often distorts the sound, obstructs the true bass, and makes the sound cloudy. Some Sony Discman portab...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections