• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just buy it!

posted by maaike1986 on 11/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    No nonsense, the product is just as described. There is a plastic protection around it so the light does not come on during transportation. Even though there are batteries and extra batteries are included. And all for a small price.
    Cons:
    When you remove the security, the lamp wobbles a bit between the tweezers. I have not tried whether this can be remedied with a...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great earphones

posted by maaike1986 on 10/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I really love these earphones! I needed to replace my original samsung earphones because I had lost the caps, and they always fell out of my ears because I only had the large caps. I had expected that the quality of these earphones wouldn't be good, but th...
    Cons:
    The wooden part is slightly bigger than I expected, but if they are in your ears, you can not see them yourself :) Also there i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the money

posted by maaike1986 on 10/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nice and comfortable sunglasses, the have a quality feel. The alloy frame is very light weight but is feeling very sturdy. It comes with a Oakley capsule case, with a microfibre pouch and cleaning cloth. This ensures that you can always store the glas...
    Cons:
    At the bottom of the glasses is written "Polarized". Since it is not a sticker, you can not remove it, so you do look...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great keyboard!

posted by maaike1986 on 09/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Because I needed space on my desk, I wanted a smaller keyboard. After some searching, I came out on this keyboard. I can tell you: what a great keyboard! The cord is 160cm long and therefore he can stand pretty far from the computer. He types very light, s...
    Cons:
    Maybe it sounds corny but i really can not think of any disadvantages. The keyboard does exactly what is stated on the website...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Love it!

posted by maaike1986 on 07/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    What a great keyboard! He is nice and small (without number pad) and he types very light. In terms of types seems a bit like a laptop typing. He also makes very little noise. He is very thin and takes up little space on my desk. The usb cord is long enough ...
    Cons:
    How corny it may sound, I can think of no disadvantages. It's just a very nice keyboard and it works properly.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Probably you need more than 1 at a time.

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The screen protector protects the screen of my phone properly.It on there for almost a year and still I can see anything on my screen clearly. There are some scratches on the protector, but this is not weird when you consider that i keep my phone with my ke...
    Cons:
    The only con is that you might need more than one to apply it perfectly. It fits perfectly on your phone, so if you are a bit s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect match

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I am very pleased with this case. He fits perfectly on my Samsung Galaxy SII. He is also very cheap. I have the cover as long as my phone (about a year) and he is still just as good. The case protects the phone very well, even when you drop it on a corner....
    Cons:
    I honestly can not think of any cons. I know that sounds corny.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections