• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I got a tv now! :D

posted by madcat1990 on 11/12/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    *supports PAL (50Hz) (720x576) *supports NTSC(J AND US) (720x480) *supports S-Video *comes with a copy of ulead video studio *also comes with an extension USB Cable
    Cons:
    NTSC looks a bit blurry... Doesn't support 60Hz Pal For some reason the driver adds a "Tuner" to the capture list. When you t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GET IT NOW!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is my first gamecube remote. When I looked at it and saw no "nintendo" logo. Thought it was one of those cheap ones, but my how I was mistaken! it feels really sturdy, not like its gonna break anytime soon, which is a good thing! It is also really co...
    Cons:
    none actually
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great buy!

Pros:
    I can now finally store my saved games for the gamecube on my wii! Even came formated! 123 Blocks just as promised! Tested on: *Metal Gear Twin Snakes *Legend of Zelda Wind Waker *Luigi's Mansion All worked flawlessly!
    Cons:
    Kinda hard to put on the wii... a bit of a "tightfit" but push a little and the lil' critter will get in there! when you hear...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    As good as the real one

Pros:
    Looks a LOT like the real one! Feels the same too came with a little strap Blue lights on wiimore are shinyer...don't know if that means they consume more battery or not. Vibrations worked like a charm, so did the speaker. did not notice a difference i...
    Cons:
    some buttons don't feel the same as the real one, some are...rougher than the real one (Like they don't have that contact rubbe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesomeness!

posted by madcat1990 on 10/01/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Supports NTSC and Pal Comes with your own original copy of Ulead Video Studio 8 Great video quallity Instructions written in normal english (not engrish :P )
    Cons:
    can't think of any besides the driver CD not being silver, but green on the back, meaning its a cheap, "regular" CD-R.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    AWESOME

posted by madcat1990 on 08/02/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works like a charm, looks great on my DSlite (White) Has 3 types of memory (NOR (NON VOLATILE MEMORY) (32MB if I'm not mistaken) | Volatile RAm (16MB if I'm not mistaken) | around... 64KB of SRAM (Save ram, NON VOLATILE)) Works like a charm with GBA games a...
    Cons:
    fell on the floor once, almaost opened up completelly. Has problems with the motor.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections