• Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not very loud

posted by madmax1981 on 07/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Has good looks in terms of quality and build. It is very light. Callers say they hear me perfectly. The box is very useful. The battery does have a normal duration even tough I haven't depleted it completely, I always charge the battery after 4 or 5 days of...
    Cons:
    Charge cable is to short. The volume doesn't go up as much as I needed. Sound isn't clear. The instructions are not very clear,...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very practicle and usefull

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright light (in comparesome with other lights I've used for my bikes) Easy to use & attachable (the flexible attachement makes it possible to easy attach and remove these lights, this comes in handy if you have different bikes or don't want these ligh...
    Cons:
    You have to press the button very hard to put the lights on.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    If you are smart it works

Pros:
    It is a sturdy item, rigid and it feels strog material (the blue one).The screw fits with all cameras (not good for go pro, you need an adaptor). It has a rubber base for not to slip the mount on the handelbar.
    Cons:
    It has a big disadvantage: the screw is not in the middle, so one side it's harder to the other to fix the velcro, you have to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works

Pros:
    Really good product. Easy to install. I tested it with my gps and the distance was very similar. It's taken just 30 min to install. The numbers showed in dislpay are big and easy to see it. The sensor cable is long enough. It is very light. It has batery in...
    Cons:
    It isn't water resistant.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for mobile phone

Pros:
    Works with lots of flashlights, durable material, not easy to brake. Nice thing, you can definitely buy it without any fear, cheap and useful. It is usefful, easy to mount. It is not heavy (it is important when you have a lot of devices on your bicycle or i...
    Cons:
    I don't see a real con only that the long time for shipping. If you want to mount a big and heavy lantern it can be dificult be...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good batery

posted by madmax1981 on 07/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great price, about tenth of the original battery.- Almost convincing to be the original battery, but a sharp eye can still spot the differences.- Charges well and works just like the original, I can't tell the difference between the two when it comes to per...
    Cons:
    It is a little bit thinner and smaller than the original one, and that could cause it to lose contact while inside the phone. B...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool wheel's with this

posted by madmax1981 on 07/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The wheel's look cool at night with this item. It has movement sensor, it has light sensor and doesn't have any switches wich is good. The LEDs are bright and the patterns are changing depending on the speed. Holds tight on schrader caps. The product has in...
    Cons:
    Can only be fit to schrader caps.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Thoes the job

posted by madmax1981 on 06/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    They are light, and well manufactured items.. This adapters are very good quality, and they look really good, depending on the color of your bike, and the color of the adapters. they even have a ruber sealant ring, witch is not usual on the ones you can buy...
    Cons:
    None that I can think on.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product from dx

Pros:
    Bright, uniform, not flickering light. Flexible cord, easy to take shape. Very nice it looks in motion. Well tucked under the rubber seal the windows. Light is uniformly bright across the entire surface and, being electroluminescent, is truly omnidirectional.
    Cons:
    Requires extra prepare to make it work, but it looks amazing!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good replecement for the money

Pros:
    It has the exact size from decription and it fit very well to my camera. I receive the batery in good condition packed in plastic foil. Is not an original batery but i can say that is even better then the original. It stay charged for long time. All the bat...
    Cons:
    I don't see any real cons. The product is exactly as original one. Only time can tell how this batery last. Could be cheaper.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections