• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Capuccino Flavor Refills

posted by magada1111 on 04/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The taste is delicious, its easy to use and so much cheaper than with retailers in my country. Since the first time you can taste the soft flavor and makes you feel less anxious for the common cigarettes. Even more, it's easy way to quit smoking.
    Cons:
    There are not contras with the product, i suppose the only problem is not sending the product faster.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Evil bottle Opener

posted by magada1111 on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is so beauty, it really has such a great quality and appearance. I'ts really cute and it has arrive in the expected time. The material is not fragile so it can be used everyday without problem, i must say, for a hard use. It works with standard size bot...
    Cons:
    Nothing. The material was great, the packaging was good handled and the presentation is great for selling in any place.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute Cell Phone Holder

posted by magada1111 on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Is the cutest thing i've ever had !!! It is just like the photography and it really works!! It's real wood and real plastic. The different colors are great and i guess the only a little different is the yellow one.
    Cons:
    None. The quality is excellent and the appereance is too. The only contra i've found is that it took a little long to complet...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections