• Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    its good

posted by majinbuu1023 on 04/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it works quite well, it rolls great cigarettes when you learn how to use it properly. Whatever you're rolling, it rolls it well.
    Cons:
    The inner rolling thing got ripped quite easily which was disappointing. It can still roll well but would be better if it wasn'...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful

posted by majinbuu1023 on 03/08/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this is a very good cigar pipe, I don't smoke but I bought it because it looked cool and it does indeed look cool, its extremely well built and is very aesthetic. the case it comes with is very well quality and I think deal extreme could sell them separatel...
    Cons:
    cons is it has some writing on it
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a pretty nice case, it protects your ipod chromatic nano/ ipod nano generation 4. It also looks nice and is very protective, for the price you can probably just buy multiple ones like one, two, three, four or maybe five of them and if one breaks you ca...
    Cons:
    There isn't really any cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome lighter

Pros:
    This lighter is just simply awesome, you can actually make the strings vibrate and make noise, its hard but you can do it, it came with some butane in it but not much.
    Cons:
    as I said in pros, it didn't come with much butane in it and this is for obvious reasons, its a really cool lighter and I bough...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its okay

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a pretty good television tuner, I mean it comes with the software required, the tuner itself, the aerial and the cable from the aerial to the television tuner.
    Cons:
    Cons is, it did not work for me in new zealand but my friend got one and it worked for him in new zealand, I'm not sure why thi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome

posted by majinbuu1023 on 06/24/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I wanted ipod speakers but in my country they cost $40+, until i found this, this is amazingly cheap and very efficient. the speakers plug in well and they look very nice and come with ipod packaging which makes them look official, so you could sell them an...
    Cons:
    it goes very loud but the sound gets extremely distorted so I reccomend only putting it on about half of the full sound. you ca...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    funny

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    this is a pretty good item, although mine came broken. I'm quite annoyed about that actually, although it came with good packaging so It is ok. the packaging was quite good, it came with golden packaging with what looked like an american flag with mosquitos...
    Cons:
    cons, it takes some batteries and I don't know what they are, it looks really weird and it looks like its made very cheaply and...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this is very nice and very well built, it doesnt have that much power but thats to be expected from a cheap product like this
    Cons:
    i thought it didnt work but dont be alarmed, screw open the bottom and open it then pull out the batteries, there should be a b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice

Pros:
    very nice, I like it, I bought it looking for a torch and this serves its purpose well. it has heaps of light. please do not shine it in your eye, i did this and it can blind your for a few seconds. the build quality of this torch is extremely well made.
    Cons:
    i thought it didnt work but dont be alarmed, screw open the bottom and open it then pull out the batteries, there should be a b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    its pretty cool

Pros:
    It looks really nice and comes with a weird battery that I've never seen before and looks very cool, it comes with packaging that lists a website that it came from which sells it for a much higher price than deal extreme. also it lists all the brands it wil...
    Cons:
    will not work with non-digital tvs (obviously) and for my tv in my room, if I push the volume up button the volume will go down...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections