• Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just what I needed

posted by maniac2003 on 03/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Magnatizes your tools in no-time. I pulled my little Leatherman screwdriver through it and it was ready in 3 passes. Mine came in a small cardboard box, this can also be used for storage. Small but powerfull, takes up little space in the toolbox.
    Cons:
    Demagnatizing takes a while but that's a less used feature so no problem for me. For small screwdrivers it shouldn't be a big p...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sturdy charging cable

Pros:
    The cable is a little bit longer than you normally get, so this comes in handy. It's built like a tank and won't break easily. Comes in a nice sealbag which can be used for dust-free storage.
    Cons:
    There are short hard plastic strain reliefs, don't think they will help. Because it's a fairly thick cable rolling it up is a b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    5 star cable

Pros:
    3 meter of cable gives a nice working range. The fit and finish of the cable is well done. The cable can handle a charging and data connection (tested with HTC One S). Also it's tangle resistant so it will not end up in a pile of clutter.
    Cons:
    There are no particular strain relief on the cable, but I believe the cable can hold up pretty well. Little bit difficult to ro...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice

Pros:
    3 meter of cable gives a nice working range. The fit and finish of the cable is well done. The cable can handle a charging and data connection (tested with HTC One S). Also it's tangle resistant so it will not end up in a pile of clutter.
    Cons:
    There are no particular strain relief on the cable, but I believe the cable can hold up pretty well. Little bit difficult to ro...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Thin backup

posted by maniac2003 on 08/09/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The idea is very good I think. The knife can be fold up to credit card size and thus fits easily in your wallet. The plastic that is used seems reasonably strong but we'll see how long it lasts. The knife is easy to sharpen. I got a great result with the S...
    Cons:
    The blade was poorly sharpened, also it had some little chips on the blade. With a bit of sharpening this can be easily fixed t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice hot adapter

posted by maniac2003 on 05/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    For on the road charging I wanted to have a spare adapter. I use this adapter in combination with sku.26313. The adapter looks very good and feels sturdy enough. Charges my LG Optimus Speed 2x without any problems.
    Cons:
    The adapter becomes real hot during charging my LG Optimus Speed 2x. It becomes so hot that touching it isn't pleasant anymore....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    50/50, Massa brand good / generic brand bad

posted by maniac2003 on 02/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a lens cap that protect the lens, simple. What I like about this item, is that it has better handling on a telezoomlens with lens hood on. The original Canon is difficult to take of where this one comes of easily. The strap is easy if you prefer it,...
    Cons:
    I ordered 2 items. The ones I get were a Massa branded one and a generic which looks like the one on the photo's posted. The g...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good thermal pad for your notebook

posted by maniac2003 on 01/18/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I needed the thermal pad for my notebook. The old thermal pads needed replacement. After cleaning the CPU/GPU+mem and Chipset I applied the thermal pad to the GPU+mem and the Chipset (as originally done by the manufacturer). I cut the thermal pad with a h...
    Cons:
    So far no cons. The product does what it is supposed to do.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just great!

posted by maniac2003 on 01/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    When searching for some protection for the hotshoe, this was the best option. With the plastic plate the flash won't work anymore. With this product the flash keeps working on my Canon 500D. Great! Also it keeps dust and a bit of rain out, which is better...
    Cons:
    There are no cons for me. It does what it is designed for.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections