• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price and good product

posted by marc505 on 03/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is realy inexpensive. It work pretty well with my stereo. I use it for connecting 2 audio RCA device in my stereo who only have 1 input. I buy 2 for doing my setup. Both work well.
    Cons:
    Nothing! except the little bending modification needed to firmly and perfeclty to connector.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Receive 121cm lenght

posted by marc505 on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Cable seems tought and flexible. Work like it should. Sound quality seem correct not perfect. The cable look good and the color help dont lose it.
    Cons:
    121 cm lenght receive. When i order, they claim 150cm lenght. This is not a monster cable at 15$ but for the sound différe...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    What it claim

posted by marc505 on 01/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The price is very low compare to other good one in canada. They are much brighter and white than my original hallogen bulb (my car was a brand new vw)
    Cons:
    I don't know if they are realy 100w but they are much brighter. They generate a lot a heat too. My bulb support are in metal so...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Same as Guenine one

posted by marc505 on 12/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This cable is the exact copie of Ross-Tech cable. It do ALL the same things. The protocol was excellent and the respond time too. I program my VW jetta MKII with this cable and everything work fine.
    Cons:
    I dont try more than 5 min to make it working with the new version of VCDS 11.11.4 but it didin work. Not realy a con because t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright

posted by marc505 on 11/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Led are very Bright, probably equal to original 1156 bulbs. Plug and play for my car DRL you could see the difference in the picture i post.
    Cons:
    Dont know how long it will last due to poor LED quality and 7.5watt is lot of power for led so it probably produce a lot of hea...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    What it claim!!!

posted by marc505 on 01/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The blade is little bit sharped, Fit perfectly in hand, Realy strong, I try it in a wood door in my room and it broke the door easyly :) The blade was top shape after that.
    Cons:
    Can be illegal in some countries like Canada, but i was lucky and i can get it however. No other cons
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good USB stick

posted by marc505 on 04/22/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This usb stick is realy thin and work well. HI speed transfert and seem to be strong ... the size is same than sku.4648...
    Cons:
    the only cons is no case come with and its possible to scratch the pins .... /////////// //////////////////////////////////////...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Deal

posted by marc505 on 04/22/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a great mp3 player for listening music of all style. It is very slim ... realy similar to a true ipod except the space of 2 gig... work well, screen brightess is excellent in daytime.
    Cons:
    The quality of video playback is poor. dont plan to listen a full movie with it. If you have nothing nothing else to watch a mo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Earbuds

posted by marc505 on 03/04/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These earbuds are just excellent for the price. I try some other else form friends who had paid overs 20$ and nothing beat what i buy here....
    Cons:
    The metalic extern cover of the buds was great for toughnest but some time if you are close of vibration like in a car, the met...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Gain

posted by marc505 on 01/27/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent Gain with this adaptor... work very well ... better than my build in wi fi card of my dell inspiron 1501 notebook
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections