• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great

posted by marco35911 on 03/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It has a very nice weight. Good quality. You can really do fast moves with this one. I've practiced a lot with other butterfly knives and with this one I didnt have to get used to anything. It's really a good butterfly knife. The black color looks really g...
    Cons:
    when swinging it open too fast, sometimes the side of the handle hurts your hand a bit. Not really a con because most times you...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great weight

posted by marco35911 on 03/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I ordered 2 and today I received 2. The weight surprised me because I'm used to cheap plastic butterfly knives. I'm really loving the weight. With light weight butterfly's you can be very experienced but sometimes you just fail in swinging it open... won't ...
    Cons:
    the clip is useless coz you cant get it open easily. Just put the pouch on your belt. The weight might be annoying at first, yo...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    quality product

posted by marco35911 on 11/29/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I've had several knives of about the same price, but this one is just way better quality than I've had for cheap knives. It is very solid and razor sharp. The clip is fine, not too strong, not too weak. Opens easily but when it's open you won't be able to m...
    Cons:
    none actually. Maybe the square on the back to open it quickly would feel better if it had round edges but then again it wouldn...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    worth more than the price

posted by marco35911 on 11/18/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's pretty sharp, can cut through anything I tried. It's useful at my work to cut open some tape. It's very small.
    Cons:
    It's smaller than I expected. Blade is the only metal piece but at least it's sharp. 4 of the 5 that I received had a loose bla...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    low quality

posted by marco35911 on 08/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    it makes only a very little bit noise. the blue light is low powered so it's not annoying in the dark. good USB cable. Never too long or too short for your laptop. it didnt fit my HP Pavilion DV7 laptop at first but just put some more presure on it and it w...
    Cons:
    Fell from less than 1 meter on the floor and broke into 2 pieces. My floor isn't hard and lots of my stuffs have fallen already...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good and sharp

posted by marco35911 on 06/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It came very sharp and I had cut myself twice in a short time with it. It has a simple locking system which I'm not going to explain, you can find out by yourself. After loosening the screws a little bit, the opening / closing mechanism works fine. It just ...
    Cons:
    This did NOT come with a holster. The box says it's the sku.11619 but when looking to the blade, I think it's the sku.18077. Th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections