• Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good touchscreen

posted by mark456 on 01/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    a good quality touchscreen, with 2 screenprotectors at each side of the plastic panel. It responds very well, much better than the original touchscreen which was almost broken.
    Cons:
    Hard to install. However, not impossible. If you take a good DIY instructable from youtube it is possible.You have to have a st...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap converter

posted by mark456 on 09/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -very cheap -safer than the other converters on dx -does everything you expect from a converter
    Cons:
    -the flat plug is a little hard to use -you can bend the converter -cheap plastic
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice sunglasses for a festival

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    nice sunglasses (looks like a classic wayfarer, however the details are different) , 400 UV protection, quite sturdy for the price
    Cons:
    -the finish wears of the plastic after a week of festival use. However, i'm not that good with being carefull with sunglasses :...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice battery

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    a nice battery, with the same capacity of 850mWh. Has the same design as a official motorola battery, only the price is 10 times lower. exellent battery life compared to my wornout old battery, which lasted about 1 day. This one keeps my L7 alive for about ...
    Cons:
    not completely the same model, this one is about 1 mm thinner, but nothing shocking.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a nice mouse pad!!

posted by mark456 on 09/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    a nice mousepad with a good price. it has a nice structure, even for my logitech revolution mouse, wich is quite picky with mouse pads. the pad has a loge wich says: 'surface optical mouse pad' in white letters what is a lot better than my last mouse pad wi...
    Cons:
    it was folded when i got it, so there was a little bump in the pad, however the bump is already almost gone after 2 days. the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect!

posted by mark456 on 08/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    a nice video capture adapter, with a qood quality video capture and nice software. the build quality is ok, certainly for such a cheap product. In holland they sell these things for about 40 euros!
    Cons:
    the driver on the cd didnt work with vista. after a long search i found one that worked, but it was a pain in the ass...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice case

posted by mark456 on 08/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    a nice green silicon case. it wont protect your ds when u drop it, but it is sturdy enough to protect it from dust and scratches. The case is a little bit greener then in the picture, but that's a pro for me!
    Cons:
    the ds lite wont close complete with this case. it's openend for about 0.5 cm. i't isnt a big problem, but i think i'll cut a p...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections