• Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good wire

posted by maskman1234 on 11/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Decent wire for old apple devices. May work for new devices but may not. You can feel the paint for the top side which can be very useful when trying to put the cnnector in the dark and keep trying to put it in.
    Cons:
    The quality is not very good and the size of the 30 pin connector is a little to bug so you have to push it in hard. Also this ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best thing ever

posted by maskman1234 on 11/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have used this for over 2 months and it works so good. It sucks out all the toothpaste every single time and it always gives you the right amount. I have saved time and money with this product. All I had to do was just push a button and my toothpaste is o...
    Cons:
    Sometimes when you put the toothpaste on, it doesnt come out or it barely comes out, but you can fix that by taking the toothpa...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Case

posted by maskman1234 on 11/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good case, Loved it. It was very protective and it is kind of like an otterbox. The good thing is otterboxes cost 40$ and this was only 3. Overall it was very protective for anything (except water)
    Cons:
    The screen protecter is a plus but it sometimes comes out, and you see bubbles but you dont even need it, you can just pop it o...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BEST case for ipod 4 on dx

posted by maskman1234 on 09/09/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    THis is one of the best cases, it feels really tough and looks as good as an otterbox which costs 50 dollars. It makes my ipod look really good. It also comes with a screen portecter which does not sick but is good if think you wil...
    Cons:
    some big audio things and charging things wont fit in. and sometimes the sillicone boxes will come our from the hard case.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for the price

posted by maskman1234 on 06/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is really good for the price and it feels like it could protect the phone. If the phone lands on the cement and on the back side it will be safe.
    Cons:
    It feels like if it were to fall like 20 feet off the ground on cement and on its back side, it doesnt feel that sturdy for the...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections