• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Cable ;)

posted by massaro1956 on 04/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It looks and feels exactly like the original cable which came with my HTC phone. Logos. packaging, build quality, connector quality, just everything - Cheap - Easy to use, really just plug, plug, use.
    Cons:
    - Nothing at all, 100% top quality from one end to the other.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent Product ;)

posted by massaro1956 on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -product is exacty as pictured. -it is easy to use. -useful and for multi purposes -my customer use to link to mobile modemn. -Some of the plastic is quite hardy - I would not say that it is cheap compared to retail shops as electronics prises can rise...
    Cons:
    -maybe can offer some in white colour?
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Comfortable & good sound :)

posted by massaro1956 on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very comfortable for the ears, lightweight, easy to regulate for better place on the head and can be used behing the neck. Bastante confortável para as orelhas, leve e fácil de regular para melhor posicionamento na cabeça, pode ser usado atr&...
    Cons:
    For the price, it's a good headphone. Pelo preço, é um bom fone de ouvido.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap gadget :)

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This timer can count up or count down. Someone mentioned it resets after stopped for a while, but mine does not which is good for me. Our kids get only 1h computer/TV time per day, so they use the timer to see how much computer/TV they have used. Being able...
    Cons:
    Yes, the word SET should be SEC. It is not perfectly assembled, but suitable. Appropriate for price, however I would pay slight...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Adapter :)

Pros:
    Nice looking adapters! The gold paint really stands out from the others. Feels solid a not so cheap as you can think of. I like them . As far nothing wrong with the sound, all seems fine.
    Cons:
    One of the adapters, i think is bad because when i connect it, i cant hear from one side, but if i unplug a little then i can h...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good cable :)

Pros:
    It's very simple to use. Just plug it and that's all. I think this cable can handle the job. The sound is ok, almost like without this... Nice building quality, not the best, but it's ok.
    Cons:
    Some say that gold plated connectors are a definite must. Unless you are using this cable for exceptional purposes, I wouldn'...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Earphones! Best Quality Audio :)

Pros:
    Great audio, and quality. The best bass. They sound great!!! Good quality of the inner speakers. And very clean audio without any distortion. Them have a good design, and them took 10 days to come to México Bass without distortion, and very clean sound...
    Cons:
    I didn't found any one but the cable quality, it seems a little fragile, but them sound great. The plug is a little big, if it ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good plug to use if you need to convert :)

Pros:
    Good converter thats can come in handy when you need to convert US to Europe. Easy to use and you should get one, good to have and yo don´t know when you need one, so buy one today. It is a small flat to round power plug, which let you use another spot...
    Cons:
    When you have it plugged in, i get a feeling that the thing you have connected to the converter can fall of.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good batteries :)

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A quality product! Good battery. Equivalent to the nominal voltage. Good packaging. 5 pieces for the price of one!
    Cons:
    Undetected! Not essential: One battery fell out of the package during shipment, but was found at the bottom of a parcel =)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product, work!! :)

Pros:
    English: - Works very well; - Recognized by the OS without the need for installation; - Can you put on your keychain; Português: - Funciona muito bem; - Reconhecido pelo OS, sem precisar de instalação; - Dá para colocar no chaveiro;
    Cons:
    English: - The mine came in purple; - Only works for MicroSD (up to 2GB); Português: - O meu veio na cor roxa; - Funciona ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections