• Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works very well

posted by mathijs18652 on 10/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    this stylus does work on capacitive touchscreens, it is also very accurate and works just like a finger but a lot more accuate because you finger isn't in your line of sight when looking at where your actualy pointing. helps great when on the internet since...
    Cons:
    the dust plug is very low quality and i'm affraid it will damage my jack if inserted just too often. the rubber head isn't hard...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good charger

posted by mathijs18652 on 02/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this charger charges batteries very quick, my 2700mah batteries took only 4 hours to charge up by 4 at the time, the battery package says it will take at least 8 hour so it is a great charger, the lcd displat is also a nice feature rather than a red/green l...
    Cons:
    i haven't figured out how to discharge batteries but i don't need to so it is not realy a con, also the refresh process dischar...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a bit too small

posted by mathijs18652 on 01/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    these gloves look like fake leather and are brown, the size is a bit too small but the quality of these gloves is good.
    Cons:
    i doubt if these can hold your hands warm, the size is a bit too small, when i hear XL i expect them to be big but they are not.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it works!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    this ring is helping to make my pc more quiet, it is bendable and you can stretch it so it will fit fans wich are slightly bigger then expected, but do not try to make this fit to a fan wich is for than a cm bigger because, it will get harder to put it on.
    Cons:
    most fans do not vibrate unless they are very old, and i mean realy old, like more then 10 years or so, but if that is the case...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it feels very funny

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this product is just perfect for a practical joke, this thing feels realy weird the first time you put it on your head, also this thing is realy cheap and the build quality is not that bad.
    Cons:
    the ends are made from hard plastic, so it does not actually massages you head but rather scratches it, it was a little bend wh...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    they work!

posted by mathijs18652 on 01/14/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    these glasses are realy cheap for the quality you get, they do work with 3d on youtube, i have not tried it anywhere else but all things should work. these do not, unlike the cheap cardboard ones, (i do not have the deal extreme versions but they should al...
    Cons:
    the plastic feels realy cheap but thats because it is! the build qualiy is great!
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good lighter

posted by mathijs18652 on 01/03/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this lighter is a jet lighter wich are very good, also this is from a good brand and the build quality is exelent, the only thing i do not like is that you must pull the lid of yourself in order to use the lighter, it also nhas child lock in the form of a p...
    Cons:
    the lid is a con, but they tought of it because there is a chain connected. does not go out immediatly when you stop pushing t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works good

posted by mathijs18652 on 12/28/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it has 3 slots for cards, i only bought this for micro sd and that works like a charm too. mine is also a writer while the advert only says it is a reader, the only reason i bought this was because in the reviews lot of people said it also writes.
    Cons:
    it feels a bit cheap the usb is from plastic and not from metal wich is pretty much a standard for usb devices
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works great, not 100 % accurate

posted by mathijs18652 on 12/28/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this thermotmeter works good and displays the temperature in celcius, it feels cheap but strong and the cord is not too short.
    Cons:
    the display is very small and i hope it is easy on the energy cause it works on two button cells, also the cord with the actual...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good batteries

posted by mathijs18652 on 12/17/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    these batteries have a long dis charge time and work perfectly fine as a replacement for aa batteries wich mostly have more power in them but not with these recharable batteries.
    Cons:
    the boc that they are delivered with does seem to be designed for aaa batteries but that is not a real con.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections