• Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Post a review for Rechargeable 4-CH R/C Helicopter

posted by matrix101 on 01/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Benefits: Strong and powerful engine Three propellers Very nice from the outside Great flying experience Good gay accurately controlled Quick and easy loading Better than you think
    Cons:
    Weaknesses: All the threads of the helicopter out of the chassis without any protection. Note that the helicopter can only fl...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Hand Grip Power Gauge (0~130KG)

posted by matrix101 on 01/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Benefits: Very cheap these products Good construction quality for the price Saved a lot of time Maximum of relatively high force Most useful !!!!( I use it every morning) Later use and the results can be seen in part to strengthen the hand of a signif...
    Cons:
    Weaknesses: The initial use of the dial (at least by me) went six pounds and stayed there forever. Left hand very inconvenien...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Digital Alarm Clock

posted by matrix101 on 11/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Large and legible writing Battery that is kept over time Excellent temperature regulator The most convenient and useful Quick heat regulation and good alarm clock gives a loud signal that almost sure you wake up I have this product for over a year now a...
    Cons:
    Not very pretty At first difficult to understand the product and how it works because it's important to read the directions car...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections