• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the best products on DX!

posted by mattlaw777 on 07/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is NOT JUST a brush, the tool thins your dog's fur leaving less to shed on your carpet. It is super easy to use. The ejector button proves very helpful with the sheer amount of fur the tool removes. Our dog didn't seem to mind it and allowed us to bru...
    Cons:
    This product is design for long hair pets.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice little laser to point at stuff!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small, lightweight and useful! I use it to play with my cat. He KNOWS the little red dot comes from the laser, and he asks me to play with him. The batteries last a good while. I am using approximately 3 batteries per week, with very heavy use.
    Cons:
    Having to hold the button all the time can be tiresome. Maybe a switch would have been better.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome product!

Pros:
    Great product for a great price. The ejector works good and helps getting our pet brushed in no time! The new handle is nicely shaped and provides a tight grip. This is a really expensive looking product and DX has a great price on them.
    Cons:
    This are specially designed for long fur, which might or might not reduce their effectiveness on short hair, according to the m...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Indispensable if you own a cat or dog.

Pros:
    This is the real deal It doesn't pull or cut the hair; the comb-style "blade" does not have a sharp edge. Also, it doesn't cause discomfort for the animal. I ran the comb through my own head and it didnt hurt in the least, didnt cut me or anything...
    Cons:
    It will not work very effectively on wet or really grubby fur because it will dull the blade. Dont use it on wet animals!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    For the price, its pretty good!

posted by mattlaw777 on 04/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Its a really, really small device. Its sleek and it can fit in your pocket rather easily. It has a blue light on the screen so you can see clearly. It has the tare option to remove the weight of the container or vessel.
    Cons:
    Its kinda hard to understand without a manual. A message UnsT appears saying it is on an unstable surface. but that message sti...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality, good charge, good price

posted by mattlaw777 on 01/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Everything arrived correctly. It had a charge, but i charged it anyways for at least 4 hours. My phone turned off when I turned WiFi on before I got this battery, but the second I got it I could turn WiFi on and connect to the internet.
    Cons:
    It really has no cons. Maybe the battery life wont be as long as the Original battery. But for 3 dollars, what more can you exp...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections