• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great deal

posted by matu986 on 08/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - high precision, compared with a digital one - really small, fits in a small pocket - good build quality, it will last for a long time - the price, these ones are selled in about $10/12 in my country, it's a scam!!!!
    Cons:
    - I really can't think of any cons
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing product

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - it's really tiny, fits in a small pocket - support both AA or AAA - THE SUPER LOW PRICE - does the job well, leaves the batteries full of charge - you have a protector for the usb plug
    Cons:
    - The build quality could be a little better, but the price won't let the manufacturers to do that :P - So far, no other cons, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal for an original HDD

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Excelent quality - Really fast, real USB 3.0 - 465.76 GB of real capacity - It's a original WD - Well packaged
    Cons:
    - The price is a little bit high, but it's a branded product No other "cons" that I can complain about, happy!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I am a happy buyer

posted by matu986 on 06/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excelent, excelent phone! Everything as described, working perfect, and includes all the original accesories. As regard the quality, well it's Apple (nothing else to say)
    Cons:
    It comes with chinese language by default. I believe it could be set to english before shipping (its not so easy to find the la...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Impressive gardening tool

posted by matu986 on 06/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - very sharpen from the box - nice build quality, good grip - feels strong, heavy (it seems that it won't break it if you use it right) - makes clean cuts on the plants - it comes in a good protective box - the steel is good (it won't get rust easily) ...
    Cons:
    - a little expensive maybe, but the quality is really good, but in my country you can't buy anything similar for this price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelente deal

posted by matu986 on 06/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excelent cellphone for the price. In my country we can't get this kind of unlocked phones for this price. Everything work perfect, and includes all the original accesories. And as regards to quality, it's a sony ericsson... so you can imagine. Excelent came...
    Cons:
    It comes with chinese language by default. I believe it could be set to english before shipping (its not so easy to find the la...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections