• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BUST YOUR EARDRUMS LOUD

posted by max929 on 02/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Bigger and better materials than the picture would indicate. Very well constructed. Given the name "Rattle" I was worried there would be a pea in this whistle, but there's not. It is basically a Fox 40 whistle, but it has some improvements imo over that w...
    Cons:
    The only potential con is that it takes a good blow of air to work - but that makes sense - big blow big noise. I really like ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This thing is worth the wait

posted by max929 on 01/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I won't go into a detailed review because there are already good reviews here. Basically this thing is the real deal minus the hacksaw. I would have liked the saw, but for the price you can't get an equal tool. This is one of the best items I have gotten...
    Cons:
    The tool set is very odd. It's made for a demolition expert in the army. I won't be laying down any C4 anytime soon, but the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bigger than expected

posted by max929 on 01/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These are way bigger than expected which is great. These are very useful! I like to take them camping because they work great for a towel - it's pretty weird how absorbent they are... Mine came in a nice green/blue color - I was sure I would
    Cons:
    These really are great, but as other reviews state you need to try and get as much water out as you can otherwise they get stin...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This thing is tight

posted by max929 on 09/20/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This thing is better than I thought. I think the first reviewer was expecting too much. I expected a cheap plastic horn and low and behold that's what I got... but it collapses nicely, it's very loud and it made it to the US without getting all bent up so...
    Cons:
    None so far. As with all DX purchases you need to keep your expectations reasonable.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Dangerous but COOL!

posted by max929 on 09/16/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    As other reviewers have pointed out, this is an awesome gadget. It is not a great knife, but I will get into that below. It's hard to put down. It's very light yet well made.
    Cons:
    As everyone says this thing is crazy dangerous. The way you are supposed to open it makes it even more dangerous because the b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It LOOKS good

posted by max929 on 08/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I was very excited receiving this thing. It looks awesome. Metal back, USB, little led light for in a pinch. Seems to charge on very little artificial light Runs my USB lightning ball but...
    Cons:
    In reality this is a charger that could be great, but suffers from significant build quality issues (on mine - some may be ok -...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really nice knife

posted by max929 on 08/22/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very cheap for what you get - a high quality and cool knife - Build quality is really good The handle appears to be real Zytel (which is a very nice handle material) No play in the blade at all - I have had $50+ knives that have had movement in the blade, b...
    Cons:
    The holster is a joke. (But who cares) Upon very close inspection the details are not perfect on the blade finish. Although th...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty nice option to have in your desk

posted by max929 on 08/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I'm not saying you will use this all the time, but it seems things are moving to this micro connector. I have been successful using it on chargers, cords, etc. with the mini plug type way more times than I thought I would have.
    Cons:
    It is a pretty simple and cheap device. Not everyone will have a use for it. No quality issues for me.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad but small

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These are as described and I doubt you could do better anywhere else... I guess that's the point of shopping DX.
    Cons:
    If you look at the little picture of the 5 clips before you blow them up by clicking on them, that is pretty close to what you ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really nice fokleys

Pros:
    For fake Oakleys these are very good. I have had the real thing that have not been this good. It is rare to find the fakes with the matte finish and these do it very well. The lenses on fakes are usualy very bad, but these are a really nice amber and mak...
    Cons:
    These are really nice and there is nothing wrong with the glasses or the case. A very nice knockoff
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections