• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lots Of Fun

posted by maxima2424 on 11/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Loads of Fun for the Price, You would expect to just get one joke for this price. Instead you get a bucket of laughs. Well worth the price. Old jokes never die they just get funnier. Takes you back to the old days of plain old fashion laughs. good for party's.
    Cons:
    One time use on most. some like cigarette is 5 times, blood capsules is 3 times. so not bad al all really. Just watch who you u...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Case if you need extra Battery power.

posted by maxima2424 on 11/09/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The Extended Battery life is just what I need for this phone. It fits great even if it adds a little bulk, the top is leather, Love the LED to show the battery is charging or status of charge. kickstand could be stronger plastic not metal. but works as desi...
    Cons:
    a little bulky, kick stand plastic but works great
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just Like Sony's

posted by maxima2424 on 11/07/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This has even a better control over the sticks as the original, exact same weight, feel, plastic. only the PS button is different. I would say the best replacement. game handling is good for normal games, have not tried FPS as I do not play them.
    Cons:
    the DPad buttons are a little harder to push maybe time will break them in. but they work as expected.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Vita Case

posted by maxima2424 on 11/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks just like the cases sold for $19.99. I saw no difference. This makes the Vita protected and looking ver good. Also can take a beating and I remove it and put it back on to use the Vita Grip. The case still looks good. I use it with a screen protector ...
    Cons:
    None, makes the Vita more protected.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Charging the Vita

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good price, the AC block seems to be higher than a normal one as it charges USB iPad as well.where others do not. so it is maybe 1000 not 500. I use the power block for everything. This alone is a great item.
    Cons:
    When connected and trying to play the Vita locks up. It seems it will charge the Vita but not let you play. I use it as a secon...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Grip for Vita

Pros:
    This is made of the best material, the grip does not slip and makes for better play. very story and looks expensive. I recommend this for any Vita owner a must buy, you can now play long hours with no hand cramping. and it looks good to. Does not fit with a...
    Cons:
    can not charge with the grip attached.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Touch Screen Stylus

Pros:
    Great for gifts, kids love them. it does work as designed. large for kids hands. You can attach them by the lanyard to the device. Attaching them did make them keep track of them easier. The figurines all looked like the real ones.
    Cons:
    Made a little flimsy kids had small parts of the head broken. but they did not care. it works.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stylus for Everything

Pros:
    This is a heavier stylus, small but very easy to use. I thought at first I could not get use to it but it fits and everyone who has tried it buys one also. Now I am ordering for all my devices. you place it in you ear phone jack so you don't lose it. great ...
    Cons:
    None, I am buying more for all my devices.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    NANO 6TH GEN WRIST WATCH

Pros:
    Looks like very expensive model. Made very well. Adjusting the strap to fit your size very easy. All install tools included but adjusting the strap needs watchmaker tool (or paper clip). Nano fits perfectly. Great gift even the packaging looks like you paid...
    Cons:
    None if your looking for a watch band for your NANO. This one is the one to buy.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections