• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    pretty neat little gizmo !

posted by meg200418 on 04/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    bought this in hopes it would help me quit smokeing , wasnt sure if it would be worth a darn or if id like it at all but now that i have it , its not only pretty cool looking it seems to work well , i took it to work with me an have been smokeing at m...
    Cons:
    dont really have anything bad to say about it other then its written in chinese so i cant say what exactly it says on the instu...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome flashlight !

posted by meg200418 on 04/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    its a solid well built flashlight that seems to be easy to upgrade an work on , i was worried it might not be as cool as one i was looking at at a local gun store that cost over 150$ ,, well i think this flashlight is better . it feels better built a...
    Cons:
    id dont really see any cons other then you have to wait for shipping to get the thing to you ! the picture of the flashlight ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome radio

posted by meg200418 on 03/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this is a great little radio ive read many reviews allover the net on it an i can tell you it rocks ! range on it seems real good , an build quality is real nice . i bought this mic for it an it works great ! http://www.dealextreme.com/p/professional-w...
    Cons:
    the manual sucks its really bad english , but you can program it with a computer so kinda makes the manual worthless anyway !
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works great !

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    i bought this to go along with my KG-UVD1P radio an it plugged right in an worked with no problem , the radio i bought is listed in the link bellow it also is worth the $$$$ http://www.dealextreme.com/p/1-5-lcd-dual-frequency-multi-band-walkie-talkie-wit...
    Cons:
    its smaller then i thought from looking at the pics i was thinking it would be bigger ,,
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great little charger for the price

Pros:
    its cheap an works well , i bought this to charge my 18650 battery's i use in my laser and flashlights ! it seems to charge my 18650's up pretty fast !
    Cons:
    not really anything bad to say other then i wish it could charge other battery's i have other then the 18650's . but thats not...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome battery works great

Pros:
    work well an are very handy , used in many things i own , laser,flashlight, rc radio easy to charge , my rc radio runs like 8 + hours on a 2 cell battery pack i made with these..
    Cons:
    wish they where cheaper , id buy alot more at a time :)
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections