• Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good adapter

posted by mel999 on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Sorry for my English. Good signal without distortion. Connect a PC to a LCD 20 meters and looks perfect. It is very useful because it allows easily extend a VGA output with a UTP cable that is easier to assemble.
    Cons:
    I have nothing to criticize. Just to mention something, I could plug in a notebook by the "wings" of plastic that has...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good indoor camera

posted by mel999 on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Sorry for my English. Good vision angle. Good night vision. The movement of the camera manual or automatic is very useful to track. Wifi works perfect, even through multiple walls. Works through other security software smoothly.
    Cons:
    No outlet for connecting to an alarm. In my case it was important this connection. The material does not seem very sturdy. The ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good camera

posted by mel999 on 11/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Sorry for my English. The night pictures look great. The wifi works perfect. You can connect the phone and the image is of good quality. Management has good contrast and black. The place on the front door of my house, see my pictures and videos.
    Cons:
    The colors are very soft, do not have good quality. The cable with connectors are very large and makes very difficult the conne...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections