• Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a spare battery

posted by midi212 on 03/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This product came 35 days after the order. The look flawlessly, in a securely sealed bag, the hologram on the spot. In position N70 arose as a mother, do not talk, contacts lapped and open. Turning found somewhere on the charge of 80%.
    Cons:
    I confirm that the original battery is thinner, and it probably means that the capacity is lower than the original.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A trifle, but nice.

posted by midi212 on 03/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The size of the device is quite acceptable, not great, not small. The buttons are spaced from each other, can not click just two. The display is bright, blue display visible. Search for stations dotatochno fast, stable signal reception. Headphones volume is...
    Cons:
    The device is functionally unrelated to my iPod. In essence it is an independent gadget. And an iPod for him no more than a sou...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tester

posted by midi212 on 03/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good housing Assembly, a neat appearance inspires respect. Unpack generous to the cables of varying degrees of relevance. Instruction in English only and introduces only the basic functions, but the phone menu is in Russian. Without problems has identified ...
    Cons:
    A very long forwarding (50 days). Inside the unit something rolls, I suppose, the excess solder. The remote should be sent to t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections