• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent for loud/hot laptops

posted by minion456 on 02/15/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I've actually always had heat/exhaust problems with my Dell laptop, put simply it was much too hot at the bottom. So over the years, I had played around with raising the laptop, sometimes with books, rubber blocks I had found at home, and even domino/lego p...
    Cons:
    There are 2 high balls and 2 low 'slip' protectors. I would have preferred if it included 4 high balls, so that the laptop woul...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing, easinstantly multiplies value of DS

Pros:
    So my little brother got a Nintendo DS lite for his birthday... I told him I would get him one of these cards and fill it with games for him, on the condition that I get to borrow the DS (lol). We've both been pretty happy with the results. Its really, rea...
    Cons:
    Even though its advertised, I couldn't get the WIFI function to work (with my Wii). I don't know if I'm doing it wrong, or its ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing, turns NDS into mega entertainment machine

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    So my little brother got a Nintendo DS lite for his birthday... I told him I would get him one of these cards and fill it with games for him, on the condition that I get to borrow the DS (lol). We've both been pretty happy with the results. Its really, rea...
    Cons:
    Even though its advertised, I couldn't get the WIFI function to work (with my Wii). I don't know if I'm doing it wrong, or its ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than store brands

Pros:
    I've had 2 or 3 of these before that I bought from Best Buy/Comp USA, but none of them has lasted even half of much as this one. Worse yet, you'd think those other ones would sound good, but they sound horrible! This one can not only play from your MP3, but...
    Cons:
    The only thing I can think of is that the incoming audio port for the devices is not the standard 3.5 headphone jack, but the s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought a pair of these for my mp3 player last year, and have been pretty happy with them. You get exactly what you'll expect, based on all of these other ratings.
    Cons:
    There's only 2 cons that I can think of, 1) If you have bigger than average ears like me, you'll need to use the other, larger...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not worth it

posted by minion456 on 03/22/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I think the only thing going for it is the price. An original Rubik's cube costs like $10 + tax at your local stores, so this one seems like a bargain. However, the cons far outweight the pros. Yeah, as others have mentioned, the face squares are solid pla...
    Cons:
    Quite simply, it doesn't work. I have had problems turning and twisting mine from the moment I took it out of the package. Some...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Elegance at a low price

posted by minion456 on 03/06/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This watch is amazing, making even my "good" watch jealous. The adjustable strap comes pretty big, so it can accommodate most wrists. The background dials don't work, but they sure are shiny and add fanciness to the watch. At a few feet, its in...
    Cons:
    The wrist strap was a little hard to adjust. I couldn't get any of the pins out. My other watch was like this, so I wouldn't th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good while it lasts

Pros:
    Comes in a nice case + a set of extra batteries, perfect for a gift. It has a nice weight to it, so it feels really solid when using the pointer. The laser is actually pretty strong. I was able to see it clearly like a block or two away (great for pranks!)
    Cons:
    Like any laser pointer, it uses up batteries fast, so make sure to look for the extras here on the site, its like 100 for $3. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect skin

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a nice, soft skin, so its better than those crystal cases (which can even scratch the device). It's pretty thin, so it doesn't add any considerable size to the player. Plus, it comes with an extra carrying strap!
    Cons:
    The skin has an oblong opening for the buttons next to the screen, thus making the buttons a little "deeper" that nor...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections