• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Saves time on cleaning my car

posted by mito125 on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great product for cleaning my car. It protects my hand inside from old dry dirt on my car. since my car is high it allows my to reach further on the roof.
    Cons:
    The only thing i can say here that the material is not the best available on the market, but then again for that money its a ba...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Gives your iphone an one full charge

posted by mito125 on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This small battery is capable of charging you iphone or ipod one full charge. Its not heavy at all and easy to carry around in bag or your pocket. one big plus is that you can charge it and the phone connected to it at the same time. it has test button and ...
    Cons:
    it takes a little bit more time to charge the iphone with this than with a regular charger but its ok if you not in a hurry and...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Will give your mobile device week of energy

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this baby packs 10000mah, it charges my iphone 3GS 3 full charges and im very happy with that result. it has two outputs so you can charge two devices at the same time big+++ it looks stylish (not cheep plastic) and belive me i konw (i work in the plastic i...
    Cons:
    none at the moment
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just like the original only orange

Pros:
    Same length as the apple original cable. work flawlessly with pc, laptop and charger or any other USB device. orange color makes it easy to fined in a big mix of cables in my bag. the cable cord is soft on one hand so its easy to roll it buy strong enough ...
    Cons:
    none at the moment
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections