• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap but fun toy

posted by mol4711 on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very affordable way if you want to try out airsoft guns. Surprisingly brigth led/laser pointer, batteries come preinstalled. The gun itself feels solid even if its made of plastic. Magazine comes with quick refill lid. Very handy.
    Cons:
    Magazine is a bit loose but what can you expect for this ultra-cheap price. Dont expect the laser sight to be anything but a ge...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The elusive wireless Galaxy S3 charger

posted by mol4711 on 02/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to install, just remove the glue sticker from the receiving module and press it onto the battery ensuring that the two connectors fit snugly on the phone. Charing works even with extra protective back shell installed.
    Cons:
    The charging module makes the phone tiny bit thicker so the plastic shell will be a tight fit but it works well.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really quiet fan for radiators

posted by mol4711 on 12/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent quiet fan for my watercooling build. I'm using it on an EK-CoolStream RAD XTC 140 mm in a push configuration and it is perfect! Finally my pc is whisper quiet (using 3 120mm akasa apache too on another radiator). Works well with Corsair Link fan s...
    Cons:
    None that I can think of, it doesnt win pure static pressure race compared to other fans but it seems to be the quietest of the...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections