• Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price

posted by momo285 on 07/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Work on my iphone - Work on my ipod touch - Work on my android tablet - The sponge seems to be make to slide well on the screen (Not only for touch)
    Cons:
    - The older is a little bit tricky to set - The whole things can't be olded in a pocket because of his size
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for shooting games

posted by momo285 on 07/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This item is : - Perfect for shooting games like The house of the dead and the western shooting game - Good build quality, made of hard plastic - Well packaged, arrived with no damade - Fit standard man hand
    Cons:
    This item is : - One of the two broke because a friend was trying to shoot too fast. It's so well made that I have been able t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    PERFECT FIT AND GOOD PROTECTION

posted by momo285 on 10/08/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Perfectly fit on my Iphone 3g - Cover all the Iphone and keep the piece that you rub on your face more clean - Protect from drop and protect the back from scratch - Got hole for all button so you can use it all
    Cons:
    - Attract dirt but not too much because of the glassy material - A little bit hard to put the Phone in and out of it verry fast...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Working Stick !

posted by momo285 on 10/08/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very small so you can carry it every where with your phone - Works on my Iphone 3G, make the use of the keyboard easier in some way - Useful when your hands are dirt - Cost less then every other product like these one in Québec - Got a small piece, l...
    Cons:
    - The rubber is to sticky, impossible to draw well with. - Made of some cheap metal that smell bad when it's a little bit when...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny !

posted by momo285 on 10/01/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Two pieces - You get the full boxe, nice when you give it as a gift - Words are clearly written on the dices - Let you do funny things ;)
    Cons:
    - The price is a little high for that qualitie. For example, a friend of mine get one free when he bought some stuff in a sesho...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little fan

posted by momo285 on 01/29/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its work very well with my old 800mhz computer. Now my CPU fan will no more make some buzzzzy noice. I use it since 6 month and he still working very good whitout any noice. In Québec, you can only get that kind of rare old computer piece for 10 box. F...
    Cons:
    No realy at this time except it doesn't come with the needed screw that can be hard to fine you haven't keeped yours
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best case !

posted by momo285 on 11/08/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fit perfectly on my Iphone 3G. Look cool and make the Iphone easy to hold. Translucent --> Make it look very cool. As a bonus, there is a little screen in the back that let you see the apple logo on the iphone.
    Cons:
    It became dirt easy. I have to wash it one time a week to keep it clean. I carry mine everyday in my pocket and now the case...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cable

Pros:
    Work for charging and data. Work very good with my Iphone 3G. Work on a wall charger AND a computer. Easy to use and intuitive. The cable is long enough to being pluged in the back of my computer and having my Iphone near me.
    Cons:
    Doesn't look like the real one. The plastic feel cheap. The connector has opened when a I accidently hit it on the desk. I n...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good little cable

Pros:
    That cable fit perfecly with my Iphone 3G and with my friend Ipod Touch 1G. The cable look exactly like the original apple cable. It's very shorter then the original one so it is more easy to carry. Work for charging and data transfert. I also teste to...
    Cons:
    No realy except one strange things. I can't use it with one of my laptop usb port. The port work very good with a usb mouse and...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good and Honnest price.

posted by momo285 on 11/07/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The size fit perfectly and the fan doesn't make some bad noice. The price is also very nice. It wort it ! I'm using it for a while and It keep working good with no bad noice.
    Cons:
    Nothing realy. I meen it does everything I expected it to do : Making my computer work.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections