• Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good

posted by mostafa404 on 01/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    nice material and good quality but the Polarize not original but its good in sun and usefulness the price is high but not very high good in face when you are in sport games price is high with comparing with another product for using life is more here in...
    Cons:
    the Polarize not original and price is high with comparing with another product that's all cons about this glass no any cons else
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not bad

posted by mostafa404 on 01/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this product good and appear in good looking this looking like original very Usefulness For Put All Your Keys And Strong material is good and look like original
    Cons:
    i thing till now no cons and for the price its good for this style and cheap but before 02 years i bought one in 1.5 $ but it...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really Very Good Look

posted by mostafa404 on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good Smart Key for Peugeot And Look Like Original Nice For Cars (405 & 504 & 505) Peugeot And Good For Old Renault Strong & Nice Looking
    Cons:
    No Cons Because This Key Look Like The Original Key And Good Look Nice For Cars (405 & 504 & 505) Peugeot
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Item!

posted by mostafa404 on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Sound is loud enough to wake you up, but not leave you deaf. - Good quality of materials. It doesn't feel like it's gonna break. - It uses common batteries that you can acquire here at DX for pennies on the dollar.
    Cons:
    It doesn't sound when you drop your head back (only forth). Commonly, when you drive you drop your head forth, but you never kn...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Useful

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I saw this thing and I immediately wanted it. I ordered and was not disappointed I have several times been ordered to dealehtreme this thing and they have very bysro differed on small gifts to my friends Very precious thing pleasant to the touch Very useful...
    Cons:
    every time prihodidsya choose the necessary scale. a bit annoying
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Watch

Pros:
    Nice watch :) I'm happy, inexpensive, looks pretty good, if I do not see the weaknesses, fun to wear, I'm happy with this purchase, and I hope that the next will be equally successful. Japan Movt , All Watch Japan Parts
    Cons:
    For now, no. I hope that further purchases will be equally successful, and that in a few months the product will be as good as ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Watch

Pros:
    Nice watch :) I'm happy, inexpensive, looks pretty good, if I do not see the weaknesses, fun to wear, I'm happy with this purchase, and I hope that the next will be equally successful.
    Cons:
    For now, no. I hope that further purchases will be equally successful, and that in a few months the product will be as good as ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Watch

posted by mostafa404 on 12/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very Good Watch with good Quality Good Price Very Nice look ... Great Color Nice light weight on wrist. Normally I take my watch off if I'm on the computer for more than an hour -- this one seems better than that. Pretty thin for an inexpensive watch.
    Cons:
    1- Very Small Wristband length what if Wrist is bigger !!!! ?????? 2- date name with chines Characters I think this is not us...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections