• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Generic taste... it does not taste really good.... it taste like burnt

posted by mostari2006 on 11/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It´s eliquid.... you can use it with e-cigarrettes.... I dont particullary like it ... but it´s just nicotine with burnt filters taste... I dont really know who called it camel... it´s not. With this liquid you will stop smoking for sure... i...
    Cons:
    Taste is bad.... lots of nicotine... theres no too much information about the composition I bought a marlboro one and it tasted...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good looking fashionable watches... modern style... nice

posted by mostari2006 on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks like an expensive watch... fashionable and modern looking... materials looks good quality. I have seen those for 50 or 60 €
    Cons:
    All looks nice except the metalic parts ... if you look closer, they are bad quality, the golden color is dissapearing quickly
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best electronic cigarretes talking about quality price value

posted by mostari2006 on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It has got a small lcd telling you battery status also it says you how many times did you pressed the smoking button. really nice... works perfect and really nice price... In Spain this item, the same, would cost you 50 or 60 buck$ here just 11 or 12 each.
    Cons:
    I dont have any cons it what I was expecting to get.... electronic cigarretes for stop smoking... and It´s what I´m d...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice player

posted by mostari2006 on 12/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good mp3 bluetooth player.... call voice transfer perfect.... Very good voice transfer quality and also very clear. As I have seen in other comments, quality of the product is normal-good but because of the price I would say excellent.
    Cons:
    Because of little free frequencies in Europe.... the player doesnt transmit good in the cities... but It works deadly on the hi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections