• Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very effective

posted by mpr001 on 09/01/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    these mud guards are very good for your bike. they stop the mud, splashes, gravel and all sorts of other stuff on the road from flying up off the road and hitting you when you are cycling.
    Cons:
    there are no mounting instructions - the front one mounts on the fork. the back one mounts on your seat post clamp but it has ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great value

posted by mpr001 on 07/31/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very strong, especially for such small magnets. they stick to each other so well they are hard to separate. i used them to attach a tube light (diy project) to my bicycle and it does not fall off even when i hit bumps in the road. the price is very good ...
    Cons:
    they are small so they can be a bit fiddly but if you need this size they are perfect
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice and bright

posted by mpr001 on 07/31/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    these are nice and bright. excellent price too. one leg is longer so you know which side is positive and which side is negative. as long as you know what you're doing, they are very easy to use. they solder very easily and very visible.
    Cons:
    i have no complaints about these at all
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent light

posted by mpr001 on 07/27/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this is an excellent light for cyclists. it is nice and bright - easy for motorists to see you at night. i really like the ring just behind the main light that allows it to be seen from the sides.
    Cons:
    the mount is kind of cheap - mine broke installing it, but you can replace it with a better one from dx for only about 2 bucks ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    comfortable!

posted by mpr001 on 07/26/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    very comfortable, very easy to install. cool colours just like the picture. also includes bar-end plugs that can be removed easily if you have handlebar extensions.
    Cons:
    none at all except that you might not get the colour you want. on the other hand they're cheap enough - give them to a friend ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    comfortable for small hands

posted by mpr001 on 07/23/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    they fit very nicely if you have small hands. bright vivid colours make them look cool. i cannot ride my bike without gloves and these are perfect for me - i wish i found them a long time ago! they also have nice soft padding in the palms to make them mor...
    Cons:
    they are stretchy but if your hands are big they probably feel too tight. other than that there is nothing wrong with them.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cool

posted by mpr001 on 07/18/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this is a very cool lighter, especially as a gag gift. it fits nicely in your cigarette case or pack, so you know you always have a lighter handy (dont ya hate having smokes and no lighter!) I'm also surprised how much butane it holds!
    Cons:
    you have to be very careful filling it - mine came apart first time. it's easy to put it back together, but still a pain. als...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great value

posted by mpr001 on 07/15/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very easy to install. nice bright lights that make it easy to see cyclist at night. easy to install batteries. ad says 2 but looks like only one - yes they send 2! i would not ride at night without themJ - i just leave them permanently installed on my b...
    Cons:
    not sure if metal casing might rust.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent value!

posted by mpr001 on 07/12/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I do a lot of cycling and I have used a lot of different accessories. this item is one of the best things i have ever bought. if you buy a bike light with mount and one or the other breaks you need to replace the whole thing - this will hold a variety of ...
    Cons:
    i have absolutely no complaints whatsoever about this item.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very cool!

posted by mpr001 on 07/11/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very cool item - nice bright light (brighter than i expected). i found it very useful for finding keyhole or searching for items in my backpack in the dark. it is worth a lot more than this price, so buy a bunch. it seems to be very rugged too - i keep i...
    Cons:
    I have not run into any negative aspects of this item whatsoever.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections