• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wow plasma ball!!!!

posted by muringa182 on 05/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Dont buy this if you're not a tech lover!! You'll find surrounded with crappy sutff!!! But if you love these cool gadgets, take it!!! Quality is good, good enough to say it is normal, not better than that!!! It really works, under USB power gives less thin...
    Cons:
    NEVER unplug it when computer is on, sometimes it turns off my computer!! may damage your power supply!! take care!!!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    COOL!!!!!

Pros:
    Hey you gamer!! Are you looking for a good mousepad??? Well you just found it!! IT IS LARGE!!!! HUGE!! At least for me, my friends always say I'm using a dance pad as mouse pad but that's okay!!! If you're not a gamer, you could get one too, it gives you a...
    Cons:
    None at all, at least for those who have plenty of space, if you are not in this list well you'll have to cut it =]
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ARE YOU IN LOVE???

Pros:
    Another nice keychain!! A good gift for your love!!! Or for your friends in love!!! I can't say a lot because I would buy every keychain in this site for me!! I love keychains, but this one is particullary interesting!! Girls love it!!!
    Cons:
    If you're not in love you may keep one for you and the other you may use for finding some one, not a good idea =] Don't leave ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Towel or a decoration piece?

Pros:
    This is one of the products you can really define its purpose... It is a toy??? It is for decoration??? Or it is a towel itself??? Well I don't know?? Maybe because I gave it as a gift for someone, so she must find out its uses... I'm only happy she liked...
    Cons:
    You can't say it isn't cool, but you can't say it is usefull!!!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice toy!!!!

Pros:
    A good gift or decoration piece for your house, not that usefull but very interesting... DON'T TELL EVERYONE about its secret or will looses its fun!!! Just leave it at its place... It took me a long time to figure out how it opens, after that it is easy, b...
    Cons:
    After finding out the way to open the box it is useless, everyone can open it!!! Also if you are really on to opening you can a...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice deal!!!

Pros:
    This mouse in incredible small.. It is a good mouse, works nicely, not a gaming mouse, but a good one... Its batteries lasts long and it is small enought to carry out in a relative small conteiner....
    Cons:
    It is definitively not the BEST deal from here, but it is a good choice, has its cons, for example: the batteries cover is a r...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Cutte!!!!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well this is one of the must haves from DX, certainly one of them.. They are cutte, very very cutte!! Everyone who sees them over my curtain love them.. I bought them for my girlfriend and she loved it, the very best < $5 giftI ever gave her!!! Even if ...
    Cons:
    I found no cons for this at all!!! They are cutte, fun and do their job!!!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ORIGINAL!!!!!

posted by muringa182 on 04/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    THIS IS KINGSTON GENUINE!!!! First one I buy and see for sure it is genuine, came with lots of stickers, warranty, very cool stuff... Chine, but genuine!!! It has also the led!!!!
    Cons:
    Very good Drive I have no cons at all!!!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    IT WORKS!!!!

Pros:
    I was afraid it did not work nice, but I was wrong, it works perfectly into my camera, some times it looks slow but it is enough for my camera.. Oh and it is cheap man!! Very cheap!!!
    Cons:
    The adapter is crappy, very paper alike, mine is rusty, a problem to put on you computer!!! That said it has no other cons......
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not that good

Pros:
    This is one of the first photo frames at DX, and it is a good deal for its price, but it is not that good... The resolution is odd, pictures look small at the 7" panel... It has lots of functions... looks beautiful with the lights...
    Cons:
    There are many... First, it is a lot difficult to make it work, my usb drives did not work at the beggining... it took me som...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 8
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections