• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protects your screen

posted by nachov136 on 01/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really protects your screen. It comes with 5 little pieces of cloth to clean the screen before you install the plastic.
    Cons:
    Its not a con of this product, but a con of all of these films: any tiny dirt spot left in the screen will become a bubble when...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect!

posted by nachov136 on 01/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    After one month of use and many charging and discharging cycles I can confirm that it works as well as the original battery. It came in a pretty safe package so it wouldn't get damaged. Fits perfect in its place.
    Cons:
    I could find no cons. Yet! Let's hope it lasts.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap toy

posted by nachov136 on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap. Run pretty fast. Funny. I play it with my dog and he goes crazy with it. Tough enough to withstand a boxer's hand. It also works with other sources of light, but nos as efficiently as sun light.
    Cons:
    No cons. But its worth mentioning that it doesn't run very smoothly if the ground is not smooth.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tough little helicopter

posted by nachov136 on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Relatively cheap. In my country you connot find one of these for less than 60 Dls. Very easy to fly altough the trim gets lost after a few minutes and you need to slightly re-trim.
    Cons:
    It is not really a Con, but the helicopter battery doesn't lasts much, 5 minutes tops for each charge (but for the size and per...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull gadget

posted by nachov136 on 08/01/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Precise enough for the uses I intended to give it. The wire is quite long so you can place the display anywhere while the tip is where it should be.
    Cons:
    The wire is very resilient, so when you really want to straighten it, it takes back the curly form it was given by the manufact...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Precise calibration scale

posted by nachov136 on 08/01/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Precise. - Cheap. - Easy to use. - Shiny (after being cleaned). - Small and cute. - whate else can I say about a precision scale...
    Cons:
    There are no cons...maybe you can say it could come with some nice casing so they look more professional in my office shelves.....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent amateur tool

posted by nachov136 on 07/01/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    So many tips that I don't know the use of at least 5 of them. Averagely built, works great for any amateur job. Magnetic tips (surprisingly stong), extension bar (quite usefull).
    Cons:
    As said previously, only for hobby or amateur use. Don't expect to see one of these in a cellphone mounting factory or a profes...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I'd buy another

Pros:
    Tough, well built, very bright. I was surprised by its quality. You can turn the front end to open or close the beam. The mounting to the bike works fine (although it tends to pitch down). 3 modes: bright, medium and strobe.
    Cons:
    I didn't get to test the consumption yet...but I don't give it much hope. It didn't came well tightened, so I had to disassembl...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine, but nos sturdy enough

Pros:
    Cheap, works fine, many flashing modes, lightweight, average battery consumption.
    Cons:
    Not the very best build quality. I'm not sure how waterproof it migth be. After 2 weeks use the ring that attaches it to the fr...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works everything BUT the 3 SIMs

Pros:
    Works the TV, the sound-player, every button, the battery lasts more than 4 days, kinda tough for scratchs.
    Cons:
    I couldn't make use of the 3 SIMs. It only gives signal to the n°1; the other 2 are only read (you can find you contacts and sa...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections