• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Normal watch

posted by nastya080793 on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Better than any bracelet. Marine style is in fashion, so take not regret. BUT: Pay attention to your wrist. I havea hand in circumference about 15-16 cm, more commas not fit, say my mom did not suit.
    Cons:
    To access to the mechanism is difficult. Elastic strap at the top a little bit tight for for me. There is a small flaw - it was...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really stylish

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Watch on hand look neat and elegant. Go exactly the same as the amount specified in the description. Recommended for purchase. This is a very nice looking watch,the hands compliment the dial and strap very well.The strap is very comfortable and has enough l...
    Cons:
    For some other small hand clock dial's little bit big. Not too much. tastes differ)) watches inside are decorative, but they ar...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I really like it

Pros:
    I really like this watch is very fashion and also it design me very well, it matches every color, specially pastel colour, which looks great. Very good quality, nothing to complain about it. Vintage style!!!IT"S FANTASTIC!!
    Cons:
    there are no ane cons, except a cheap plastic on the dial. IT IS NOT glass!!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very cute!

Pros:
    Very high quality of a surface without any defects. Good harmonious selection of color of pastes Excellent design, optimum size.
    Cons:
    no cons
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful design!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    At hand it look modern and beautiful. deep blue color is reaaly great!!! Total watches are decent and the price is just amazing! Run on batteries.
    Cons:
    One drawback, it is a small dial (for smb it is the negative side, and for other people it's a plus). and this watch is nor fo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    LED WATCH

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Stylish watch! Looks unusual. Good product for that price. It's very easy to use. I think there are alarm.
    Cons:
    but its not exactly for the rich and famous , its for the people like us in the towns .so the ordinary person in the street can...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Earphone

Pros:
    Frankly, the average quality of bass is very bad, in the middle range of medium and high. Build quality is normal. I use it for my notebook
    Cons:
    The sound quality is not so good,there is no bass but the sound is satisfated.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice gift

Pros:
    the same as in the picture ;) Neclase is long enoufh, so I can wear it on my sweater.This watch / necklace is gorgeous. I loved it. I think that the material is of good quality. Made as in "antique style".
    Cons:
    I didn't see ane cons.no defects. Manufacturing quality, eyes are the same and equal. Everything correctly.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Value and Super Reliable

Pros:
    Low price, Kingston high quality, backed by a 5 year warranty, durable, pretty fast for USB 2.0, massive 64 GB capacity, nice green color. Kingston manufactures their own USB flash drives, they don't just put their name on someone else's stuff. Kingston is ...
    Cons:
    big price. There are shops where the price is lower than here.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Watch giant

posted by nastya080793 on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Interesting design, very original. I am especially pleased with the price. The price is very low. The quality is average. Very large clock dial, but someone might like such model of the watches.
    Cons:
    Negative sideof this watches is that there is very large clock dial and it would look ridiculous on a thin hand. I had to make...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections