• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ok,even more than expected

posted by nike123 on 06/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    They came charged,with a convenient plastic transparent safety box. My fans are very fast with them,really powerful and durable batteries! Slightly heavy but thats good caus it means CAPACITY :) Many uses: camera,walkman,mp3 player,flashlights and other HEA...
    Cons:
    NO,MY FIRST RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES-PERFECT :D
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful!

posted by nike123 on 04/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    You certainly WILL hear it,ANYWHERE in the room,just whistle very little and it hears you from distance!
    Cons:
    Sometimes it beeps from other sounds.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and cool

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    :Good for cooling down during hot summer days, plug it in and switch the flip, it's as easy as that. Good build quality, comes in a box with a little set of insctructions but there's not much too say. Works on a normal USB Port on any pc/notebook. Also usig...
    Cons:
    Nothing really, just be carefull it's not that fragile, but throwing it around won't really be a good thing.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    well it works

Pros:
    :well it works, its cheap, and has a great usefulness and built quality for the low price
    Cons:
    well they call it a emergency phone charger witch is what it is but it doesn't come with any adapters witch can be bought for...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice fan for price

Pros:
    :nice fan for a little cooling and adding a little color to your desk safe to touch The fexible pole is excelent, it's very flexiible but very strong and you can change the direction and angle as much as you want.
    Cons:
    cap fell off once contact a little bad so sometimes it doesn't light up all the way around but you can fix that by tapping it a...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful, also, as pendrive.

Pros:
    :It's very simple to use. Just pull the USB port from the blue part, then put the Micro SD on the other side.. Plug in the computer and .. If it is window XP or better or if it is the newer versions o Linux and also if it is MacOS, it will recognize instant...
    Cons:
    It is very fragile and can break easily if you do a lot under the protection that covers the adapter. If you do not safely re...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

Pros:
    :Easy to install and use. Very handy gadget. Because it is black you wont even notice it when it is installed to your cigarete lighter plug.
    Cons:
    Maybe build quality, but I haven't seen this design in good quality anywhere.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and cheap

posted by nike123 on 04/15/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Easy to carry to anywhere - Has a cap, that is very good - You can charge your batteries at work, in your laptop or with an adaptor, in any wall plug - You can charge AA and AAA batteries
    Cons:
    - It takes a long time to charge, but if you are in your computer at work, you can wait, for example to charge your palm batter...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nifty little gadget

posted by nike123 on 04/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    this has a great price and works fantastic. it even worked with an ipod cord that wouldn't work anywhere else (computer, wall usb, other cigarette USB adapters, great compact design. this is awesome. don't think about it, just get it. its worth the price
    Cons:
    Cons: i can't think of one con on this. build quality is great. charges my iphone 3GS quickly. it doesnt get hot, and it is so ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    NOISY,BUT POWERFUL.ALSO A CHARGER!!!

posted by nike123 on 04/13/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    OHH MAN THIS IS WIND! :) especially with the USB.. ;) This charges(a little) your batteries... but if they are rechargeable-i don't know what will actually happen! :D good air stream on batteries, even better on USB rotateable head, more than 180 degrees ho...
    Cons:
    MINE HAS UNSOLDERED ONE OF THE CABLES,BUT I FIXED IT :) I received mine inblue, while I expected a red one
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections