• Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worked perfectly but build quality lacking

posted by nos4a2666 on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Does exactly as it's supposed to. The sound it provides is clear and loud. Installed automatically for me using windows 7 ultimate. I used it to replace a dead onboard sound card in my laptop and it done exactly what i wanted.
    Cons:
    Build quality is terrible. The plastic casing easily comes apart and the usb connection is a weak point as where it connects to...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very handy to have in the tool bag

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very light and simple to use. Great for carrying around in your toolbag or even on a keyring if you work with network/phone cable on a daily basis like i do. The fact you get 3 is also a bonus. I would mainly use these as a backup when my main cable strippe...
    Cons:
    For the price i can't fault this product in any way. If using it to punch cables it obviously doesn't trim the excess cable so ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Do what there supposed to

Pros:
    Can be used to split either video or audio. Fitment was tight and secure using decent quality rca cables. individually bagged.
    Cons:
    Cheap looking but you get what you pay for. When used with DX rca cables the fitment was very loose but that may be due to the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Work great!!!

Pros:
    Very strong steel. Ideal for opening nintendo games consoles but have found similar screws on other products so came in very handy for those also. Very cheap price.
    Cons:
    Tip is not very magnetic but i all ways magnatise my own screw drivers myself anyway so no big deal. Plastic is cheap looking a...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not sharp but it is cheap

Pros:
    Small and light (actually smaller than i expected) Looks pretty nice and fits nicely in your hand when holding it. The blades edge is very dull (haven't tried to sharpen it). There is a solid click when inserted into the sheath so no fear of it coming out o...
    Cons:
    Whistle built into the sheath didn't work!! Some of the black anodizing (i think) was missing on the blade and since using it a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections