• Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must have for manual lenses

posted by nrh2005 on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a focusing screen specific for some models of Pentax, so if you have one of them compatible with this screen don't miss the opportunity to buy it. It helps a lot in manual focus photography or in any situation where the camera doesn't get the appropria...
    Cons:
    My unit came about one milimeter point two longer than could be, so I had to sanding to correct.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful accessory

posted by nrh2005 on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's light, resistant, discreet, portable, beautiful and practical. It's extend the habilities to operate the tablet because it gets an keyboard. It protects the appareil too. It comes with a touch pen and integrated usb cable.
    Cons:
    My unit came perfectly and it's working fine as expected but the touch pen never worked: it was only a piece of plastic molded ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Accurate scale weight

Pros:
    It's the perfect combination for any of the digital scales dx.com is selling here. I bought one of those scales and bought several of these weights to calibrate my scale.
    Cons:
    None, it came with an amazing precison on the weight of each unit I bought.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing color manual scanner

Pros:
    It's very portable, it has a good handhold, it's easy and funny to use, it has two levels of scanning quality (300 dpi and 600 dpi), it can scanning in b&w or color and it's sensitive to hand moviments. It automatically starts to scanning when it begins...
    Cons:
    None. My unit came perfect and is working fine is expected.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good approach

Pros:
    It's light, it has a powerful increase of image, it has two independent oculars, each ocular has a small screwable objective that can be removable and a led light to help to iluminate. It's used as an eyeglass.
    Cons:
    It can be a bit difficult to some people to get the correct distance between the eyes, mainly if the person needs to use glasse...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good photographic filter

Pros:
    It has in one piece all useful variations in neutral density that you will need in photography, allowing decrease the amount of light easily without to change the filters.
    Cons:
    The regulator ring doesn't have numbers to allow know what value of density is being used, only little marks that works to allo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good protection

Pros:
    It's light, very portable, washable, take until two different types of memory cards at once and is of resistant, robust plastic, not soft one. The lock works well and doesn't seem to break easy.
    Cons:
    None of my units came defective, and all are working just expected.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    See and record with one equipment

Pros:
    It's binocular, digital camera, digital video and pc camera into one piece. It's portable, discreet, light and needs only two AAA batteries to work.
    Cons:
    None, my unit came in perfect conditions and it's working fine is expected.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great option for accurate scale

Pros:
    It works with only two AAA batteries, it's very portable, it's light, it's discreet, it has an cover to protect the plate of the scale, it has an good capacity and a very good accuracy, the digits are easy to read and it's easy to use.
    Cons:
    None, it's working just fine is expected.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good team

Pros:
    It's usually expensive in Brazil, my country. The price here in dx.com is amazing. It's an adapter that allows the use of microSD memory cards in SD slots. And the microSD is still available to use like microSD itself, if you get him from the adapter.
    Cons:
    One of my adapters don't worked at all. I accepted this because it wasn't worth to claim: the expenses would exceed the costs o...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 9
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections