• Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    class watch

posted by nv640011 on 08/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Mechanical clock, the battery it is not required - that that is necessary. With them washed the car - all perfectly, water hasn't got. automatic.
    Cons:
    The thong has begun ????????, replacement is necessary :(, he partially a skin, partially a substitute, for such hours is neces...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    small pillow

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Compact and easy. - Ideally for a camping and travel. - Class appearance (color), bright. - It is quickly inflated. - Convenient bag for her. - Rigidity of a pillow itself you regulate air level.
    Cons:
    - To blow off and curtail not much difficult, it is necessary to apply effort.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Anti-Track Spy Sunglasses ?

Pros:
    Outwardly look not badly. Normal color rendition. There is not a big effect as a rear-view mirror in the car. Rigid good protective cover. Doesn't deform the image.
    Cons:
    In such points to go in the car not conveniently - prevent to look in lateral mirrors. At a choice it is necessary to look f...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Russian mark of hours CILABA - the best in the wor

posted by nv640011 on 07/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The size has appeared more than I represented to myself. The dial differs from declared by the seller — it is pleasant to such me more. Has flown down a bit convex. Hours massive, heavy (though can and isn't present — very much for a long time hours didn't...
    Cons:
    From minuses (in my vision) I will note: — A small window with date, places on a dial full, and date small; — Metal process...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Now I abrupt :)

posted by nv640011 on 07/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Beautiful, perfectly look - The wide form - The present polarization - In the complete set a sack and a rag for rubbing - Quality of assemblage at height
    Cons:
    - The soft box, would be better with a rigid case, I as a result have received a bit crushed, it was necessary to straighten ha...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Spy Sunglasses

posted by nv640011 on 07/24/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Not expensive glasses, look not badly. - The good box under them, but abroach falls. - The image doesn't deform.
    Cons:
    - Not expensive glasses, look not badly. - The good box under them, but abroach falls. - The image doesn't deform. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Now and I the Man of iron

Pros:
    - The good price - Simplicity of use - A good coloring - Batteries in the complete set and it is healthy - Abrupt illumination of eyes
    Cons:
    - It is not enough space for a nose, presses and it is difficult to breathe him - For the child eyes are widely planted - T...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Has ordered - has received - what further to do?

Pros:
    Thing at the inexpensive price. Utility high. Simplicity of use. It was pleasant to the child.
    Cons:
    Very simple packing. Ordered 2 pieces - in everyone there was 1 part rejected (fault not deliveries, and at manufacturing), O...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Has ordered - has received - what further to do?

Pros:
    Thing at the inexpensive price. Utility high. Simplicity of use. It was pleasant to the child.
    Cons:
    Very simple packing. Ordered 2 pieces - in everyone there was 1 part rejected (fault not deliveries, and at manufacturing), O...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    failure

posted by nv640011 on 07/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Simple and beautiful children's watch. Excellent gift for the child.
    Cons:
    For the second day of using glass has burst - I am afraid for the child, can be cut (it appears they can be dangerous to all). ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections