• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great HTC look-a-like at a great price!

posted by odie333 on 04/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Quality is very good. Good thickness and solid plugs. -Price (as always) is fantastice on DX. -A very good replica of the OEM cable (if it really isn't one). -Good length (not too long, not too short).
    Cons:
    I can think of no cons. Even if it were to break, the cost savings alone would justify the purchase.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Charger/Adapter!

Pros:
    -The price on these is terrific. You would pay at least 5 times this for something similar locally. -Build quality is very good. -Looks almost identical to OEM HTC adapter -1A is always good
    Cons:
    I can think of no cons for this item. I guess that is doesn't double the life of my EVO battery.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great travel adapter! Great Price!

Pros:
    -The price is terrific. An item like this would cost about $30 locally, and not be any better. DX does it again. -Very easy to use. Choose your connection type and let the power flow (with caution). -All the connections that you should ever need.
    Cons:
    Only con that I can mentioned has been mention by other reviewers. Do not touch any of the unused, exposed connections when plu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great DS game cases! Great price!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Price (DX always has great prices) -Easy to use (snap the game in, pop the game out... badda bing, badda boom) -Great way to keep games neat and organized -Good assortment of colors (something for everyone) -Build quality is good
    Cons:
    Only con I can mention is that the inner piece that actually holds the games can become disconnected a little easier than I wou...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cable! Great price!

Pros:
    It does exactly what it is supposed to do and I a great price. I love DX! It costs at least 5 times this amount for a similar product locally.
    Cons:
    I little more length would be good. Also, it would be nice if the build quality were a little better, but this is only a minor ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    For the price... GREAT

Pros:
    -The build quality on these is actually quite good. It is amazing what you can get for a fraction of the cost of what you would pay at a local store. -Very useful as it can charge other devices. -Small and discreet. -Not white (white cables always look awef...
    Cons:
    None that I could mention. It is really hard to say anything bad at all about these considering the price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great NDS bag for the little girls

posted by odie333 on 01/13/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great Nintendo DS bad for the girls. I bought two and my little girl's eyes lit up when I pulled these out. The price is terrific. You would pay 3 times this much for something similar in the states. There are plenty of pockets for games and chargers, or wh...
    Cons:
    Would be nice if the build quality were a little better, but that is being a little nit-picky when you consider the price. One ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Price, Good Quality, Slightly Short

posted by odie333 on 01/13/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This cable looks nearly identical to an original iPod audio cable. Seems to me to be solidly built with quality components. On top of that the price is hard to beat. A cable like this in the states would cost nearly $10.
    Cons:
    The only con that I would list is the length. I just wish that it were about 12 inches longer.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by odie333 on 07/28/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Great memory stick, for an amazing price. - It works with any Micro SD card(s) including MicroSDHC and in any combination. - Is WAY cheaper than buying a normal MS Pro Duo. Though the MS is coming down in price trough 3rd party builders.
    Cons:
    The only con I would list is the somewhat flimsy build, though it is probably a requirement considering the small amount of spa...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great alternative to buying memory Sticks

posted by odie333 on 07/28/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Great memory stick, for an amazing price. - It works with any Micro SD card(s) including MicroSDHC and in any combination. - Is WAY cheaper than buying a normal MS Pro Duo. Though the MS is coming down in price trough 3rd party builders.
    Cons:
    The only con I would list is the somewhat flimsy build, though it is probably a requirement considering the small amount of spa...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections