• Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good battery charger

posted by olz1990 on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Compact and functional battery charger that safely charges all my battery types. Programmable discharge/charge cycles, discharge and charge current and safe zones to avoid any problems. can run off of a 12v car battery as well as the bundled AC adapter.
    Cons:
    The charger sound a beeping noise when a charge cycle is done, and that can wake up the whole house. Its no biggie though.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Get this if you want a strong motor.

posted by olz1990 on 01/01/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I did not know what to expect when I bought it, but it blew me away several times. Firstly it pulls what you throw at it, and under m140 it pulls faster than any stock motor (i am using a 9,6v large nicd battery). neo-magnet equipped motor for that price is...
    Cons:
    Might be power hungry, but that is to be expected from this.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good turn signal leds

posted by olz1990 on 09/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    +Cheap +compact, will fit most vehicles. +good quality, does not seem to break that easy +packaging can be used for retail sale (for those who cares about that) +can be used with clear turn signal casings.
    Cons:
    -socket is a bit thin, i had to modify my sockets for it to seat properly -maybe a bit underpowered for a clearly visible blin...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good range estimating scope

posted by olz1990 on 07/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    small, lightweight and compact. fits both m4-style carry handle and 20mm rail. clear vision through the scope. simple yet sturdy construction. range adjust knob that works very well. (4 steps, measured in yards)
    Cons:
    small field of view through the scope. reticle was a bit rotated upon arrival, difficult to detach front lens in order to corre...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good scope riser mount

posted by olz1990 on 06/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    does its job with little fuss. large tightening knobs allow easy attach/detach. somewhat lightweight due to hollow construction
    Cons:
    can not find any cons for this. simple and easy construction, what is there to go wrong?
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great, lightweight foldable grip

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    lightweight due to plastic material folds easy and holds its position well once folded tight fit matte palstic finish good plastic quality acts as a resting grip while folded up.
    Cons:
    the combined tightening screw/button unscrew itself regularly, if i tighten it its too far in to be easily operated.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great rails for mounting on the barrel

Pros:
    does its job, tight fit due to 6 screws, paint does not scratch that easily
    Cons:
    one rail differ from the others in appearance small barrels might render the rail on the tightening bit inmountable for most a...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good lightweight backup sights

Pros:
    mounts tightly on the rail (also a con) easy flip-up mechanism plastic is a pro for me, lightweight but still durable adjustable sight posts. two rear sight posts,
    Cons:
    since its plastic, you can see the molds and such, the small rear sight post folds up half-way blocking your sight path, a bi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good mount base.

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    good build quality, paint does not scratch easy, does not take unneccessary space on the rail so you can still use the iron sights while having this mounted on the scope rail on most guns
    Cons:
    a bit glossy finish on the paint, seems a bit cheapish when mounted on matte rails, however this is more of a personal opinion ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good flashlight. But....

posted by olz1990 on 02/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    +Lightweight +Easy focus +Matte finish on the coating +Can use borh AAA and 14500/16500 +Reasonably priced +Comes with headband-mount
    Cons:
    -Nowhere near 220LM with 3x AAA's. -coating will eventualy wear off after some time in your backpack/pocket. -Bubbles in the ed...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections