• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Dog Brush you will EVER own!!!

posted by oneofakind2727 on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is by far the most amazing dog brush I have ever used. It acts sort of like a razor blade (but it doesn't hurt the dog) so it's amazing for getting the undercoat out.
    Cons:
    I honestly don't think there is any.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bought it as a gift!

posted by oneofakind2727 on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I bought this for a friend for a gift after reading all of the very high reviews. The price on this key chain is very reasonable but I was afraid of receiving junk. After physically seeing this product in person I feel this is a high quality item.
    Cons:
    I can't think of any cons. It's a bit smaller than I expected. Opening the key ring was a little tricky, the mechanism takes so...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Eye Shadow Kit

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very small casing, very good quality sponge pad brush comes with it. Lots of variety of colors to choose from.
    Cons:
    The first layer of eye shadow is sparkly and once you rub it the first time the layer below isn't sparkly.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Strong Laser Pointer!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very impressed with this laser pointer! I only purchased it for the purpose of playing with my dog but I was amazed at how bright it is. I was able to play with my dog from the inside window of our house to our backyard (snow).
    Cons:
    Taking it out of the packaging when I received it, the side handle hook fell off. Again, that didn't bother me because I don't ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Customized Pin Lock!

Pros:
    Very easy to reset combination and all parts move freely. It's solid but don't get me wrong, you could probably break it if you hit it hard enough. I use mine for the gym.
    Cons:
    You don't get to select your color. I got a silver one which I'm extremely happy with as I'm not very picky but if you are a gu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Awesome product!

posted by oneofakind2727 on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    So many pros! Not cheaply made, the silicone has been used about 12+ times now and there is no cracking or any issues handling the product/taking the ice cubes out. Very easy to clean.
    Cons:
    This isn't the products fault but I found it REALLY hard to fill and walk from the sink to the freezer without spilling 20% so ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Shot glass sized cup

posted by oneofakind2727 on 01/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It can fold down very small. I can see this product as being useful for hiking with very limited space to carry things.
    Cons:
    You would not use this on your keychain, it is a very loud tin can. I didn't review the specifications first before ordering an...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You get what you pay for

Pros:
    Very good price for what you're getting. Could be used for things than glasses.
    Cons:
    After having one loosely floating around in my purse for a month the cloth is fraying. These are not the high quality clothes t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bought for a friend

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I bought this gift for a friend because she LOVES ducks. I felt the quality when I received the product and the rubber was a nice thick material with the flexible option to pop the ice cubes out. I asked my friend if she liked her gift after using several t...
    Cons:
    None that I can see.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works perfectly!

posted by oneofakind2727 on 12/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Sticks very easily to car window. Very firm grip... we were going camping down back roads and all the bumping up and down didn't bring the holder down at all. Great for GPS or if you have your music on your phone. Adjustable for all phone models.
    Cons:
    It doesn't stick at all to car dashboards or anything else BUT glass (at least I wasn't successful at sticking it anywhere else...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections