• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect!

posted by ookada009 on 06/09/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great quality, and beaty color, i have a lot of x-box controllers, and i like to change the colors, all buttons are very good to press! I problably will buy others in the future!
    Cons:
    When you use the controller you can see that it's lighter than the controller it's came with the cosole, but nothig to worry ab...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great protective case

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Fits perfectly on my moto g, the price is ridiculous low, and when i bought this item i was not able to find something like this in my city, because the cell phone model was new. The openings fits very good too.
    Cons:
    The side who has the buttons the protective case decreases the sensitivity of such, nothing to worry that much, but you can hav...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The protective case I needed

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Fits perfectly on my moto g, the price is ridiculous low, and when i bought this item i was not able to find something like this in my city, because the cell phone model was new. The openings fits very good too.
    Cons:
    The side who has the buttons the protective case decreases the sensitivity of such, nothing to worry that much, but you can hav...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great item to use!

Pros:
    Is very cheap, i consider the item have a very strong fixation, the retractable arm to fit the GPS or cellphone was great, because you can chance always your device. Sometimes depending of the road condition the cell phone may shake, but nothing that you ha...
    Cons:
    Maybe because of the heat in the car, but the protections on the retractable and fixed arms fell off, and I have to put another...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good one

Pros:
    It's cheap, easy to use and extremely usefull, with you need one, this is the item!
    Cons:
    Must say that the quality is not de best, but if you consider the price, you can complain of nothing. The item says that the am...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price

Pros:
    Fist of all is the price! To buy one like this here at the stores I would pay something like three times more expensive. The second great thing on this item is the micro USB cable, i can let this one inside the car, and do not worry about forget an cable wh...
    Cons:
    The quality is little low, looks like something poorly made, and i don't know if it's because the amperage of the car is low o...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good to training

Pros:
    I consider the price very cheap, i found this same item in my city and the price here is double! The operation of the device is easy, I have to said that I took some few minutes to discover how to use, principally the volume change, must to hold the button ...
    Cons:
    The player do not fit exactly on the ears, but i do not use the player for more than two hours and not enough to bother. I dont...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

posted by ookada009 on 01/22/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The keychain is very cheap and if you buy more then 10 units you pay just 0,58 cents! It works like an lantern because the LED's in the keychain is very strong (not so strong, but strong...) BR O chaveiro é muito barato e se você comprar mais de 10 unida...
    Cons:
    The build quality is not so good and the keychain brokes easily, mainly the horns! BR A qualidade não é muito boa e o chaveir...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wonderful!

posted by ookada009 on 01/22/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The Keychain is amazing! Very beautiful and the build quality is very good! And is very cheap too. And the Yoshi have a little magnet in the hands! In my opinion the green is the best color... BR O chaveiro é surpreendente! Muito Bonito e a qualidade é ...
    Cons:
    None! I like the keychain! BR Nenhum! Eu gostei do chaveiro!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool stuff

posted by ookada009 on 05/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    BR: esse pequeno mosquetão pode virar um belo chaveiro, facil de pendurar e usar, pode tambem ser usado para pendurar as coisas e como tem varias cores fica bonito. EN: This little carabiner clip can turn a nice keychain, easy to hang and use, can also be ...
    Cons:
    BR: é realmente bem pequeno, e se voce for muito bruto voce pode quebra-lo. EN: is really very small, and if you use to much s...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections