• Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice to have

posted by paco301 on 09/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works very well. I dont have wifi at times and its great to be able to plug in an Ethernet cable to my tablet Its very compact and durable. No damage when i throw it in with all my things to go somewhere
    Cons:
    I tried using my phone to send my connection to my tablet and it didn't work out for me. I wasn't expecting it to work and it w...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the money but not great

posted by paco301 on 09/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works just as it should Its low profile and doesn't get in the way of playing It has black fillers that enter in the two side ports for the keyboard to prevent dust and to add stability
    Cons:
    After a while there will be a break in a wire, possibly due to vibrations from the controller or neglect of the product. rather...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great product

posted by paco301 on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    *Its to cheap to get anything else. *Its not a huge dongle that is easily seen. *transfers every file I have ever sent such as music photos and files. *No drives that you must download to use. *No annoying light that tells you its working
    Cons:
    *I have big hands so taking it out when I built my new computer was rather annoying. I ended up unplugging it last. *The trans...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    must have

posted by paco301 on 01/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The pipe is small enough to carry around with you but not too small where it will break. It can be in plain sight and most people probably wont be able to figure it out. nice little pipe with a nice size bowl. great for a quick buzz great for when you don...
    Cons:
    there are small leaks that let in air. cleaning like most pipes is not fun
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections