• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent protective laptop bag

posted by palmi2002 on 10/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is an excellent bag to protect your laptop. It has two sides to open. If your laptop lengh is about 35 x 24 cm or smaller, it will fit in this bag in a very good way. It is not heavy.
    Cons:
    Keep care with your pets. Your cat could easily scractch it. It is not impermeable. It has not a handle (a small one could be u...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Triple socket car power

posted by palmi2002 on 08/10/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    You have to buy this device. If you have children or your husband/wife goes with you in a car trip you will need this device. I connect four things at the same time. Three devices to the triple socket and a cell phone to the usb port. The cable is long a...
    Cons:
    I can not find a con.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great in ear stereo earphone

posted by palmi2002 on 08/08/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great in-ear stereo earphone! the sound is very good in relationship with its price. The in-ear design helps you to use it in the bus or metro and you can listen to your favourite music without any problem. The cable is long enough and you can use it with y...
    Cons:
    The design is not very smart, the "in-ear" part is very big! but if you like it there is no problem.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and strong stylus

posted by palmi2002 on 08/08/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Touch screen stylus, useful and strong. It is great for miniphone cell. It has a small elastic band to use with the phone to avoid to lose it. You can take it togheter with your phone, mp3 device or keychain. You will not notice that you carry it. Size is g...
    Cons:
    I found only a very small con. I think that it could have a smaller endpoint, but it is good too. You can use with miniphone th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    night lamp

posted by palmi2002 on 03/08/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good night lamps for use in children's room. Give enough light on all the lamps, but the butterfly appears to be the largest, so it seems to give more light. The price is very good, about 1 dollar, great Value for product.
    Cons:
    The plug seems to be the weakest thing of these three lights. The plug consiste in two parallel, thin legs, and I think that th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    3-LED solar power flashlight

Pros:
    I had previously purchased another solar keychain flasklight for my car, and I was very satisfied with it. So, I bought one for my house. I can see that this model seems to be better. It is better built and is smaller. Try to leave it charging near a window...
    Cons:
    There is no reason for not buying this solar powered flashlight. However, I never let it to be completely discharged. So, I can...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Digital thermometer

Pros:
    This digital thermometer is really a very good adquisition. It is cheap and it seems to be built in a good manner. It uses two LR44 batteries, I think that they are standard ones, as I have other thermometer that uses the same batteries. I used in the labor...
    Cons:
    At present, I could not find any against its use. I used among 5°C and 37°C, I can say anything about other temperatu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent!!

posted by palmi2002 on 11/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The best relationship between price and quality! 4GB to store every archive what you want. Songs, movies, photos, even your PHD tesis can be stored in it. It is a good thing at a good price. To use in cell phones and MP3 music player. The packaging is good,...
    Cons:
    It do not come with adapter, so you have to get one if you want to connect it to your PC or to your memory card reader.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB to mini! USB adapter

posted by palmi2002 on 11/15/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This USB adapter is designed for MINI USB devices. It is made of plastic but it seems to be resistant. It has five pins, 6 mm of width. I connect it to the PC and no have any problem with the connection.
    Cons:
    I think it is not a MICRO USB adapter, it is a MINI USB adapter. You can not use in MINIPHONE cells as model KA-08.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice stylus pen

posted by palmi2002 on 10/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice stylus pen for cell phones. Nice colour combination. Green is a good choise. It has a good size ratio for it use. You can transport it because it is not heavy and you will not loose it because it is too "big"!
    Cons:
    I think it is a little big for some cells phones, but you can use it not for the all the tip but only with the side one.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections