• Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product, but...

posted by pascal60870 on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good files quality, even read on a large screen. The rear camera allows double recording, at the same time (two different files). Automatic start with contact (when working, see "cons")
    Cons:
    Seems to be very fragile. Silver finish not inconspicuous behind the windshield. The front led's are not IR, but very bright ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very compact DVR

posted by pascal60870 on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Compact, discrete. Easy to use. Rotating succion holder with blocking screw. Power cable very long, can go round the windshield. Zoom. Rubber cover over the HDMI plug and the card slot to avoid dust.
    Cons:
    The front Led's are NOT infrared, they work as a white powerfull flashlight. Can be used as a strobe emergency light.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good value for the price

posted by pascal60870 on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is 90° side lighting : I wanted to stick them around the front lights of my car, so I needed side beam. This item is perfect : Very bright white, very flexible, very thin. They accept to be bended at very small radius, any shape seems possible. Yo...
    Cons:
    Not bright enough to work as driving lights, because of the distance between the led's (2cm), but beautiful effect (Not as brig...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product !

posted by pascal60870 on 09/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very very bright white, the lens is efficient. No polarity, works on vehicles with negative AND positive ground. Tested up to 17 volts.
    Cons:
    2 of 6 I received were broken (top alloy part with the lens and the LED), but still working : I had to glue them. Bigger than c...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections