• Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good buy

posted by peanut1985 on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    works great! compact, does everything i need it to, not too expensive...
    Cons:
    feels cheap, the instructions are absolutely useless. out of the box, not alot of games are supported, i think i had 1 installe...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good deal!

posted by peanut1985 on 05/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    offers great protection, the case slips on and is not easily removed (unlike those clip on cases) so if you drop your iphone it wont be damaged and the case stays on. easy to put on, it stretches out a bit so you wont scratch your phone during the process. ...
    Cons:
    the volume buttons and on/off switch are a bit harder to reach with this case, but that is to be expected with any case made ou...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    this is what should come standard with the wii

posted by peanut1985 on 05/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this item would easily cost up to 30 euros (around 35usd) at the store. its very self explanitory, plug the white cable into the wii's video port and the other end into your tv (make sure you dont get confused between the red video wire and the red audio wi...
    Cons:
    some people may be confused between the red audio and the red video wire, i didnt have any problems myself, but for those who d...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it's real, it works, buy it now

Pros:
    i'ts a genuine zippo, comes with an original box and a lifetime warranty (so if in 80 years your lighter breaks, send it to them and get it fixed lol :P) ofcourse needless to say its very detailed, has a nice purple finish and works like a charm. comes with...
    Cons:
    none, doesnt come with lighter fluid but that is to be expected.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheaper version of playstation controler

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    besides the numbers on the buttons it looks exactly like a genuine ps3 remote. its easy to use, just plug it in, install the driver and you are set. i use it to play GTA :D
    Cons:
    as i said it looks like a playstation controller, untill you pick it up... its much lighter(not a con), and made out of cheaper...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great purchase

posted by peanut1985 on 05/07/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this item is pretty self explanitory, it prevents your phone's screen from scratching. easy to apply, just make sure to clean the screen first. comes with a cleaning cloth. quick and painless to apply, easy to come off, wont leave any glue or anything on yo...
    Cons:
    none so far, the screen protector stays on as i assumed it would, even with me taking it inand out of my pocket 20 times a day.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    makes a funny gift

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it's one of those things you don't need, but need to get anyway. i bought this as a gift to someone else, he's happy with it and uses it every so often. comes in a nice little box, nothing special about it though, its just a box with some bublewarp in it.
    Cons:
    instructions are useless... the usb warmer itself feels very cheap, but for the price i didn't expect a luxury item. small cord...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice little phone

Pros:
    small compact design, which does look great i might add. comes with stylus, charger, memory card, cables, etc... basicly everything to get you started. it comes in a nice little thick cardboard box. this is actually a very clever decision from the manufactu...
    Cons:
    firmware is not the same as on the real nokia, it is not compatible with nokia's games and apps. the stylus is kind of thin so ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice little phone

Pros:
    small compact design, which does look great i might add.(the black one looks better imho) comes with stylus, charger, memory card, cables, etc... basicly everything to get you started. it comes in a nice little thick cardboard box. this is actually a very c...
    Cons:
    firmware is not the same as on the real nokia, it is not compatible with nokia's games and apps. the stylus is kind of thin so ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    maybe the most useful item i ever got on DX

posted by peanut1985 on 05/06/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    easy to set up. plug it in the pc, plug it in to the mains and you are good to go. 10 ports... more than enough for me, i've tested and all 10 ports work at the same time. it has holes on the back so you can hang it on the wall, desk, etc...
    Cons:
    it doesnt come with a European plug, so you will need to get http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.3529 aswell to be albe t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections