• Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    JUST OK

posted by pericoloco2000 on 10/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The LeXing LX-008 GU10 4W 280lm 7000K 80-SMD 3528 LED White Spotlight Bulb - are an awesome way to save energy. Seems quite reliable and brights OK, and i think 280Lm is a true measure.
    Cons:
    Probably 220v versions are not the best deal to have it for many years because the little power transformer that it has inside ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WORKS OK ON GALAXY S4 - CONFIRMED

posted by pericoloco2000 on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Seems good quality made - Good design (feels like original) - Very cheap compared to the original one - Works fine on galaxy S4 TV gets 1080p - 30Hz mode. -2m cable, great idea, no need of extra hdmi cable. -dont need power
    Cons:
    - Phone gets quite hot. Seems it needs too much power to deal with. -30Hz in the TV, i dont know if the original do this weird...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ACCURATE AND USEFUL

posted by pericoloco2000 on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Accurate, simple. I compared consumer electronic specs with real weight and it was just the same. error is about only 0.1g so its a very good pocket scale. Iinclude 2 AAA batteries. has a led screen, include light.
    Cons:
    It only can weight 1KG max. So sometimes it is too low. anyway, it is described in the specs so be sure you know this before yo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    CHEAP BUT NOT WORTH THE MONEY

posted by pericoloco2000 on 05/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This 12W 3500K 855lm 171-LED Warm White Light Bulb - White (AC 85~265V) are a good solution to save energy. They are very well made, solid construction and seems reliable. also they are quite slim.
    Cons:
    Light power is about the SAME as a 12-15w fluorescent light, so, for the price it is not a recommended purchase. triple the pri...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WORKS OK

posted by pericoloco2000 on 05/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The Supreme Performance CPU Heat Sink Compounds Works very well. is a great thermal solution for the replacement of your old cpu, or if you want to plan to re-assembe the old one to clean or replace the old Paste. Numbers: Tempreature fell from 45º to ...
    Cons:
    There is no cons at all. Maybe that DX dont show a REAL image of it, instead, (watch USER Images to see what are you really goi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    CHEAP 3 WATT/LEDS

posted by pericoloco2000 on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Very interesting Price * Seems to be good quality made * metal parts. similar to professional branded bulbs * only 3 watts
    Cons:
    * the light is NOT too bright. I think it can be similar to a 20w Halogen lamp only. I replace 5 of this instead of 50w halogen...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    CHEAP WHITE LIGHT

posted by pericoloco2000 on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Very cheap led GU10 bulb. * 4w power only. * 4 strong leds. * It can be fully disassembled.
    Cons:
    * I think it is more than 6400K color. Quite blue. * Bright up approximately only like a 30-40W halogen lamp. * Inner parts loo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BROKEN IN 4 MONTHS OF USE

posted by pericoloco2000 on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good GB/price ratio, no problems during its life, until it died.
    Cons:
    It finally died, after four months of relatively heavy use, with no significant problems of temperature. Was used in a carcam,...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    COOL (STUPID) GADGET

posted by pericoloco2000 on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The Dynamo Hand-Crank USB Cell Phone Emergency Charger is a cool gadget. Good idea, simple use and... it works. You have to play it fast to charge your phone. Can be a great gadget to take with you if you plan to go anywhere far from power sockets or cars...
    Cons:
    unless you are in a dark night, lost in the mountains surrounded by tigers and bears, with your cellphone out of power... it is...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    KINGSTON OEM MICRO SD

posted by pericoloco2000 on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Real class 4, real capacity and seem solid and reliable. I actually use it on a carcam and it is always in use, looping video files until total capacity is full. Many different temperatures and no problem in 2-3 Months (i will wait until summer to confirm)
    Cons:
    it is sent in a OEM plastic. seems not original but it must be (i believe in dx)
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections